[OPEN] MoonlightAbsol's NEW Copic Commissions!

Hiya! Thanks for accepting TBT! I've been seeing this thread and now that you're accepting TBT I can order hehe.

I'd love to place an order but before I do, I wanted to ask if drawing 2 of the style 2 digitally coloured characters be okay per a single order?

I'd be happy to pay that! Would you like me to sent you the TBT now, or would you rather start/complete the drawing first?
Once it's completed would be good :)

Hiya! Thanks for accepting TBT! I've been seeing this thread and now that you're accepting TBT I can order hehe.

I'd love to place an order but before I do, I wanted to ask if drawing 2 of the style 2 digitally coloured characters be okay per a single order?

Yeah, that's fine! It'll just be +100 TBT per chara so it's 400 total instead of 300

hiya, if you're still accepting commissions then i'd love a style 1 copic fullbody of my splatoon sona! i still adore the old piece i got from you so much, i'd love to see them in your style again with their updated design!

i don't think i have the diy recipes you're looking for, but i have a handful of crafting materials (68 wood, 28 hardwood, 12 sticks, 14 gold) that i could offer? additionally/alternatively i can pay in usd if you accept real currency :]

@kiwikenobi Thank you for your patience in the delay! I'll have your work uploaded tomorrow in the late afternoon/evening PST

hiya, if you're still accepting commissions then i'd love a style 1 copic fullbody of my splatoon sona! i still adore the old piece i got from you so much, i'd love to see them in your style again with their updated design!

i don't think i have the diy recipes you're looking for, but i have a handful of crafting materials (68 wood, 28 hardwood, 12 sticks, 14 gold) that i could offer? additionally/alternatively i can pay in usd if you accept real currency :]
I can take the crafting materials, yes! I could take rlc but I dont have any idea what i would charge. And yea I remember drawing your inkling!! I remember having a ton of fun making that piece :D

Do you want her w/inkling proportions or like a normal human?

@kiwikenobi Thank you for your patience in the delay! I'll have your work uploaded tomorrow in the late afternoon/evening PST

I can take the crafting materials, yes! I could take rlc but I dont have any idea what i would charge. And yea I remember drawing your inkling!! I remember having a ton of fun making that piece :D

Do you want her w/inkling proportions or like a normal human?

I'd prefer the normal proportions, similar to the last piece you did! :]
im not super great at pricing art either, but if you have a ko-fi or something similar i could tip you before or after the piece is finished?

I'd prefer the normal proportions, similar to the last piece you did! :]
im not super great at pricing art either, but if you have a ko-fi or something similar i could tip you before or after the piece is finished?
I don't have anything other than a PayPal, so don't worry about it! I'll get started on it :)

~~~~

@kiwikenobi Here is your guy!! He's settling into the morning routine. Hope you like it!

oqSPZWK.jpg

Hi @Sakura625 !!! Wanted to let you know your art piece is taking a little longer than expected due to my work picking up, but it will be up by Thursday! Thank you for your patience :)

Ok, she is done! Hope you enjoy and thanks for your patience!

TSsBD9k.jpg
MSWBmio.jpg

[/spoiler\

WAHH thank you, it turned out so lovely!!! i adore this piece sm ..

hi! i was wondering if you were still taking commissions? if so, i could offer you for two characters 4 stacks of softwood and hardwood, pear jam mushroom curry and golden dharma diys ^^

(correct me if i’m doing this wrong since i’m brandy new haha)

hi! i was wondering if you were still taking commissions? if so, i could offer you for two characters 4 stacks of softwood and hardwood, pear jam mushroom curry and golden dharma diys ^^

(correct me if i’m doing this wrong since i’m brandy new haha)
Yes I am! And this is all good :)

Yes I am! And this is all good :)
ah i’m glad— i’d love to request seadall and (f) corrin from fire emblem engage in your first style!

here are some extra references for corrin because the page is kinda cluttered:
IMG_4459.jpeg

IMG_4454.jpeg

IMG_4460.jpeg

IMG_4461.jpeg

i can drop off the stuff whenever!

hi! if you’re still accepting comms, i can offer 3 stacks of hardwood for one character if that sounds fair to you :)

Hi there, is this shop still open?

If it's open, I would like to trade my extra DIY's for the 2 characters I have drawn in style 2 because the art style looks super cool!
If you still look for the DIY's, I have the following DIY's:
  • Tomatoes Al Ajillo
  • Apple Dress
  • Street Piano
  • Wooden Box
I'm basically active for trading items on ACNH anytime except the timeslots 12-4 pm (EDT) since It's basically midnight in my time zone and I'm asleep during that time.

Thank you!

Hi there, is this shop still open?

If it's open, I would like to trade my extra DIY's for the 2 characters I have drawn in style 2 because the art style looks super cool!
If you still look for the DIY's, I have the following DIY's:
  • Tomatoes Al Ajillo
  • Apple Dress
  • Street Piano
  • Wooden Box
I'm basically active for trading items on ACNH anytime except the timeslots 12-4 pm (EDT) since It's basically midnight in my time zone and I'm asleep during that time.

Thank you!
Yes, the shop is still open!

Thank you to everyone being patient; I've been super busy with work and life stuff. I'm off next week though so expect stuff then!

Back