Giveaway (OPEN) FREE Doodles Of Your Mayor And Dreamie!

Grimsly

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +

Hey all! So I'm a bit bored right now so for today and maybe also tomorrow I'd like to draw
your villager/mayor with your dreamy or any other animal of your choice!
I'll mostly be looking for mayor/animal pairings that colours match well. I prefer female mayors
but will give some dudes a try if I like them enough.

I won't be doing every request I get, I'll only be taking what ones that interest me the most
so please don't get upset if I skip yours! You can post as many requests as you'd like to give
you a better chance of being picked (like different outfits and animals etc).
I'll be doing a mix of headshots and full body images, some may be coloured some may be sketches only.
My style may also change in the images depending on what I'm feeling at the time but will mostly be chibi.

Good luck!! <3

Examples of other art:

6oP81ou.png
YY6KMdk.png

JMWepnx.png

Last edited:
oh. my. god your art is GORGEOUS! o:
question: would you consider drawing ocs, or only mayors and villagers?

oh. my. god your art is GORGEOUS! o:
question: would you consider drawing ocs, or only mayors and villagers?
Thank you <3
Hmm not sure... I'm more interested in mayors right now but I'll draw animal OCs too. Just not any crossover type fanart e.g. an OC with a villager etc. Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss further :)

Last edited:
Hi! By any chance do you think you can draw my dog? I would love just a simple doodle for a page I own of him since you’re really good at animals! <3

Your drawings are amazing! I love the last one!

I have a post that includes Mayor Ginseng's full page of ref and notes. The most important ones are her dress is not all the way down, only knee length, and she has a blue feather tucked in her straw boater hat. She's best friends with Goose, Octavian, Julian and Roscoe.

I also have Azrielle. She has notes as well.
-her eyes are a light sky blue
-loves cute things
-Hair varies from bob cuts to short and wavy
-Manages a moon temple
-lazy
-always has a halo
-high waisted denim skirt with a shirt that has a (=^_^=) face on it (it's like a kitty face).
-pink high tops (shoes)
As for villagers for her, she gets along with Julian, Tia and Ruby.

i don't have an in-game screenshot (only the lil doodle i made for my signature! i hope that's okay!) but i would love one of my mayor with blanche! or her in the yellow raincoat/hat/boots with digby in his raincoat maybe :eek:

this is what she normally wears!
- hair 14 (here!) or any kind of long black hair without bangs lol
- i add red eyeliner to match blanche :blush:
- overall dress
- kerokerokeroppi pins
- zap boots/yellow buckle shoes with black stockings/no shoes!

Last edited:
Your art is AMAZING! You can truly see how much effort is put into all your pieces. Wow.
Here are a few references of my mayor. she has the high ponytail, face bandages, and a custom design outfit :) i'd LOVE to see her in your style if you're interested

Attachments

• HNI_0048.JPG
    HNI_0048.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 62
  • HNI_0047.JPG
    HNI_0047.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Hey! c: if you have time, I've been wanting to have a pic of my mayor with Nate because I'd like to make it my phone background because I'm a N E R D. Thanks for considering it!

Hello! :)
I'd love if you'd consider drawing my mayor with one of her best friends Zucker or Kiki!
Here is my mayor in her typical beloved outfits. Please excuse the cam quality.
Mayor Katie
Thanks for this generous offering for whoever you pick ! ^^

Last edited:
Back