Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Well my 3ds died last night as I decided to spill wine all over it. It's charging light comes on when I plug it in but nothing else. Anyone else had this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if I get a new one, will my AC town be salvageable?

That never happened to me, but it sounds wierd.

If you get a new 3DS/DS model that supports 3DS cartridges, you can still save your ACNL town.

Gurl, do you have it physical or digital?

When I got my phone wet, it took 3 days to fully dry out and it actually started functioning again. Then again, it's a Blackberry. Those things never die.

I don't know what else to suggest except maybe try it again in a couple of days?

yeah, i would give it a few days. put it in a bag of rice and let it really dry before you get yourself a new 3ds.

Well if you have it on a cartridge, then no problem. Your town is saved on the cartridge.

Well that sucks. Well at least your towns work will be saved but it sucks
If you have to get a new one. But with the bag of rice I'm sure it'll be fine. If not :(

And this is why you should NOT get drunk

pls do not disrespect other peoples choices and degrade them solely because they are women, that is sexist and rude (nice to see how you contributed to the thread, too. Spammer. Reported)

also lauren bby get a moisture absorber and put it in a box w/lid with 3DS for a few days and they see if it works. if not then take it back and tell them it doesn't work anymore YOLO

pls do not disrespect other peoples choices and degrade them solely because they are women, that is sexist and rude (nice to see how you contributed to the thread, too. Spammer. Reported)

also lauren bby get a moisture absorber and put it in a box w/lid with 3DS for a few days and they see if it works. if not then take it back and tell them it doesn't work anymore YOLO

I have Jakey, hehe.

And this is why you should NOT get drunk

Oh I see , Your gonna play the You should not card? , Bring it.

My 3DS died with juice the other day , Stick it in a bag of rice. Also just in case rice gets in the 3DS just tap the console to see if any rice comes out.

Was your 3DS on or off when this happened? If it was off, there's a high probability it'll work fine once you dry it out completely. Just don't try to turn it on before it's completely dried out.

If it was on when this happened or you tried to turn it on before it was dried out, then it may work again. But it may not. Liquids can short out electronics that are on.

Last edited:
Was your 3DS on or off when this happened? If it was off, there's a high probability it'll work fine once you dry it out completely. Just don't try to turn it on before it's completely dried out.

If it was on when this happened or you tried to turn it on before it was dried out, then it may work again. But it may not. Liquids can short out electronics that are on.
Yeah it was on, doesn't matter I'll have to buy a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back