• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello!

cosmic_cruiser

Machine in search of a soul
Bells
i'm cosmic! i started playing pocket camp in 2019 and new leaf in 2020. i've gone through several towns on account of saves corrupting, time travel mishaps, and 3ds clock mishaps. i've been wanting to start playing again but it feels a little overwhelming to me right now, but hopefully i can get over that

my favorite villagers are katt, felyne, and shari, and my favorite npcs are kapp'n and porter :]

i'm also a big fan of monster hunter and all of my towns have been named after mh towns :3

in all honesty i'm mostly here because i love forums and it's hard to find any that are still active. occasional ac help is a big bonus tho lol
this looks like an awesome place and i'm excited to dig around and maybe make some new friends!!

Welcome to the forums, Cosmic! I hope you have a lovely time here. 💙

You have awesome taste in characters! Katt is one of my favourite villagers as well; I love her design so much! I’ve never had Felyne, but her design is also pretty cool. I‘m sorry to hear about all of the troubles you’ve had with your New Leaf towns. I hope you’re able to start playing again eventually! I completely understand playing feeling a bit overwhelming right now; that’s actually part of the reason why I haven’t played New Horizons in a while, haha.

Welcome to the forums, Cosmic! I hope you have a lovely time here. 💙

You have awesome taste in characters! Katt is one of my favourite villagers as well; I love her design so much! I’ve never had Felyne, but her design is also pretty cool. I‘m sorry to hear about all of the troubles you’ve had with your New Leaf towns. I hope you’re able to start playing again eventually! I completely understand playing feeling a bit overwhelming right now; that’s actually part of the reason why I haven’t played New Horizons in a while, haha.
Felyne is like, the coolest guy ever. And the MH furniture is pretty neat too lol
Hello and welcome! Shari is one of my favorite villagers too…she’s an underrated gem.
For real!! I don't understand how more people don't like her...

Back