• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Started Starting over. In need of some stuff!

blueninjutsu

Bells
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (36) +
Hiiii,

Haven’t played ACNH in a few years. I ended up selling my switch to my sister before transferring my town over to my new switch. I don’t live close to her anymore to do it, so I just decided starting over is my next best bet.

Losing everything sucks though.

Anyone willing to help with any tools, supplies, etc? I forgot how tedious the beginning was to start up again.

I’d appreciate it.
Thx!

Last edited:
I'm willing to give you any fruit or vegetables. Also have many bell trees if you want to pick those. If there are any furniture pieces or diy recipes you are looking for let me know I have a bunch in storage.

Hey there! Just getting back into ACNH but would love to help. I have a full catalog and diy list, tons of bells and supplies, and some other items if you need. Would love to help!

I'd be willing to donate clothes and furniture! Today and tomorrow are the only days I'm available though, as on Wednesday I'll be leaving for california for christmas.

I'm willing to give you any fruit or vegetables. Also have many bell trees if you want to pick those. If there are any furniture pieces or diy recipes you are looking for let me know I have a bunch in storage.
That’s so sweet! Let me know whenever you’re available and I’ll come over!
Post automatically merged:

Hey there! Just getting back into ACNH but would love to help. I have a full catalog and diy list, tons of bells and supplies, and some other items if you need. Would love to help!
Whenever you’re available you can send a dodo code and I’ll be on over!

That’s so sweet! Let me know whenever you’re available and I’ll come over!
Post automatically merged:

Whenever you’re available you can send a dodo code and I’ll be on over!
I will be online in like 20 minutes or so if you are available. Otherwise just let me know a time that works for you and I can see if I can make it work.

hi! i have some extra items and materials i could give you. you're also welcome to come pick my fruit trees :) lmk if you want a dodo code

if you tell me what you need i might be able to help

Back