Oops -dead 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a funny quip. I do not think he is judging you at all ;)

Well, if I were you I'd get the newly announced Zelda 3DS limited edition. It's shiny, gold :)
I would exchange my stupid Pikachu 3DS for that one.

I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT TO A COWORKER. I said I'd get one if they made it. XD

Dude, nothing nice to say? Don't say. Your opinion was not asked for nor needed. I have what's called a SOCIAL LIFE! Know what that is?

Ah, he's trying to be all high and mighty. I don't care, I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm legal to drink so he can't just hush hehe. Thanks for the advice guys, my 3ds is in rice if it doesn't work I'll get a new one!

Yeah, he's the one being high and mighty.

You posted on a forum. People are going to give their opinions whether you like them or not. By posting here, you basically asked for an opinion. There was absolutely no need to go off on him.

If you don't know what "Drunk" means, you are obviously too young for forums.

Drunk has nothing to do with sexism or women

PS> Drunk isnt a social life... It's a messed up life. You fools

1) I can be as old as I want to be on this forum. And I never said I didn't know what "drunk" means. If you don't know how to read properly, you are obviously too young for forums.
2) Yes it does you sexist person. You are picking on girls on this forum because you see them as the weaker sex and as a minority.
3) Drunk does not equal messed up life. Being drunk is a choice, just like everything else in life. So you're saying that anything you chose is a messed up life. Soz, I just chose to have a drink of water MY LIFE IS SO MESSED UP I NEED TO GO TO THERAPY.

Oh I should also add that for me personally, I don't see any reason for me to get drunk, and I don't see any point for me doing it, but I didn't come in here saying 'THATS Y U NO GET DRUNKKK'. I'm educated enough to understand different people have different values, and they may chose to get drunk, and just because I don't want to doesn't mean I should tell them not to get drunk because I don't want to. If you're going to be so uptight about other peoples choices and decisions which are different to your own, then again, you are obviously too young for forums.

Lel. Shut the **** up you sanctimonious ****.
I love you, Mino, I love all my exes.

Also Lauren when u get ur new 3DS pls give me ur friend code :)

Last edited:
People, please. It's called "use the report button". This is a warning to all of you bickering members: Whether someone is being sarcastic or not you should report them if you are offended by it and leave it at that. A moderator will handle it. If arguing escalates you run the risk of getting and infraction as well (and you don't want that!).

Lauren is of age to drink so let her do as she pleases, it's not like she purposely poured wine on her 3DS =/

Anyway this thread is getting off topic and there are a lot of passive aggressive posts so I'm going to go ahead and close it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back