• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Help with the last 5 critters to donate at museum?

Rubygame

Bells
Island
Hearthaven
Peach (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Light Blue Balloon
Orange (Fruit)
Green Balloon
Isabelle
Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hi everyone, I don't know if this is actually the right section, if it isn't I apologize!
I decided that one of my last goals for the new year (before the servers shut down) was to finish the museum! I've been trying for a long time to catch the scorpion and fish that are always found when I'm not active, so I wanted to ask you if anyone who does time travel can catch them and donate them to my museum?

This is the list:
Museum

I can offer TBT obviously🫶

I would be eternally grateful, obviously there is no time limit, only before the servers shut down🥺💕

Hi everyone, I don't know if this is actually the right section, if it isn't I apologize!
I decided that one of my last goals for the new year (before the servers shut down) was to finish the museum! I've been trying for a long time to catch the scorpion and fish that are always found when I'm not active, so I wanted to ask you if anyone who does time travel can catch them and donate them to my museum?

This is the list:
Museum

I can offer TBT obviously🫶

I would be eternally grateful, obviously there is no time limit, only before the servers shut down🥺💕
Hello friend! The scorpion can only be caught in your own town similar to the bagworm, tarantula and hostile bees. The rest though I can help you with my second town! Its full of weeds and all kinds of random stuff but if that doesnt bother you then let me know when your free and I can set it up for you 🤩💚

edit: I also want to note that you have to come over to a town that has the set up date as only players who live in your town can donate to the museum 🥲

Hello friend! The scorpion can only be caught in your own town similar to the bagworm, tarantula and hostile bees. The rest though I can help you with my second town! Its full of weeds and all kinds of random stuff but if that doesnt bother you then let me know when your free and I can set it up for you 🤩💚

edit: I also want to note that you have to come over to a town that has the set up date as only players who live in your town can donate to the museum 🥲
Omg thank you so much Keroppi friend😭💖💖 I'm so sad that only players of my town can donate things, and above all that that damn scorpion cannot be caught in another town😭
But I'm so happy I can visit your second town for the last 4 critters, I hope to catch the scorpion one day!🫶
Mr.Keroppi when I have time can I message you so we can organize everything?😍
I'm super super grateful 🥺🫶

If you still need help with this, I'm more than happy to time travel to help you get the fish or bugs that you need that can be caught with the gates open.

And is the problem that you see scorpions and then are unable to catch them, or that you aren't seeing any at all?

If you still need help with this, I'm more than happy to time travel to help you get the fish or bugs that you need that can be caught with the gates open.

And is the problem that you see scorpions and then are unable to catch them, or that you aren't seeing any at all?
Thank you so much Kiwi🥺 you are alsways so kind 🫶 Sometimes I saw them years ago but never managed to catch them! Now that I'm starting to develop my town it's difficult to see them because I've planted a lot of trees and I don't want to tear them down😭
Anyway I think I'll catch everything thanks the wonderful help of Mr Keroppi, but If I need this service for others things I know I can ask you, thank you so much Kiwi🥰

Back