• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

One of each personalities?

Lavochain

Emmie of Lle Hapus
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Purple Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Does it matter and if not, are there any specific ratios that work best or does that have no effect on the town either? I've just realised I currently have one of each.

Different personality types suggest different public works projects, other than that it has no effect on the town.

I don't think it matters as such, I mean that's a solid combination for getting PWPs, but I personally don't have one of every personality and my game doesn't mind :) although if you're just starting the game, it does tend to move in a villager of each type naturally for you if you don't get them through people/campsite :)

It is new right now so that explains why. Good to hear it may help with the PWPs, then I will get in whoever I like ;p

Other than PWPs, the only real benefit is just having a bigger diversity in dialogue. If you dislike any personalities and don't need their PWPs, you don't really have to have them and it won't affect your town.

There isn't an ideal ratio either. If you have one of each personality, you'll have 8 villagers and you can have 2 more. You can just choose villagers you like to fill those spots or repeat the personalities you like best. The only tip is that if you love lots of PWPs related to one personality, if you have more than one villager you might have an easier time getting the right personality to ping you (especially if one lives far away from the sea or is always disappearing when you do the PWP trick).

Some of the PWPs Fang has suggested have been awful! >.<

I have one of each, but as im getting close to feeling like my town may be finished I will change it up :)

I like to have one of each villager, for once cause i like to have all PWPs unlocked at some point (even though i know i wont use most, but i like that kinda collection stuff :) ), and also cause I think its nice with different personalities in town, I havent really found a personality I really didnt like at all yet :)

It's best to keep one of each type until you get all the PWP's you want from a specific personality. After that it doesn't really matter.

I'm with the majority here, only PWP's matter if you want to have all 8, other than making it a point to brag about the fact that you also have all 8 types, like some people do by posting signatures where they list their villagers, how long they've been there, implying to people to look up the types only to notice they have all 8, and they've had all 8 over a year and a half, but you know, some people just like to brag and such. *cough* look at my signature! LOL

Back