• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling one(1) detailed copic commission

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
henlo
so i'm almost out of maker paper, and if i dont get any more marker paper i can't draw for the rest of the month ;a;
so i'm opening up a commission slot //dies

it will be ?10 [$13 ish] for something like this
180417___ash_s_moving_castle_by_hiimeki-db3ll7f.png
[couple bust up w/ simple background or halfbody w/ simple background]
or ?7 for smth like this
tumblr_olh4w1V37b1ulm2xxo1_1280.jpg
[3 colour lineless bust w/ simple bg]
anyway pls save me from the hell of only being able to doodle or do watercolours OTL
thank you for looking!

Hi! These look great, but I don't think you're allowed to sell stuff for real money here. I could be wrong but I don't want you to get in trouble.

Hi! These look great, but I don't think you're allowed to sell stuff for real money here. I could be wrong but I don't want you to get in trouble.

yep you are! its only if you're trading items such as collectables or TBT for real life cash that there's a problem :)

Hi! I love your art, and I'm interested in a commission. I'm just curious about whether you mean to send the drawing (plus postage, of course) or link to a copy of a digital scan? I'd imagine the latter but I haven't commissioned a piece like this before.

Hi! I love your art, and I'm interested in a commission. I'm just curious about whether you mean to send the drawing (plus postage, of course) or link to a copy of a digital scan? I'd imagine the latter but I haven't commissioned a piece like this before.
aah i wouldn't be able to post it because it could case me trouble with my parents, and also because the marker paper i use is very thin and would probably rip in postage ;a;
however i can do a digital scan! usually i just take a photo though, because then its taken in the same lighting i drew it in and for me its the same colours as i drew with.
here's a comparison!
comparison_by_hiimeki-db4qkz0.png

usually the scans end up a lot more washed out because i tend to use lighter colours due to the lighting in my room, but that doesn't show up well on scans OTL

aah i wouldn't be able to post it because it could case me trouble with my parents, and also because the marker paper i use is very thin and would probably rip in postage ;a;
however i can do a digital scan! usually i just take a photo though, because then its taken in the same lighting i drew it in and for me its the same colours as i drew with.
here's a comparison!
comparison_by_hiimeki-db4qkz0.png

usually the scans end up a lot more washed out because i tend to use lighter colours due to the lighting in my room, but that doesn't show up well on scans OTL

Ah I see. I love the piece in the digital scan even more than I did originally!! I thought the image in the OP *was* the scan lol! I would prefer a digital scan please, I don't think it's washed out at all! I can get the scan printed at my end no worries.

Provided we can work out a) payment method for ?10 (I prefer PayPal but can do CC if required - though I assume the latter is less of an option for you for the same reason postage is), and b) what you'll draw (I have a reference photo I can send you privately or if you'd rather, I can choose something from an animated movie) = deal!

Just FYI, artists usually send work like this rolled up and packed securely in a postage tube. Occasionally a piece might be sent in between the pages of a hardcover notebook or something, but that's much less common in my experience.

:)

Ah I see. I love the piece in the digital scan even more than I did originally!! I thought the image in the OP *was* the scan lol! I would prefer a digital scan please, I don't think it's washed out at all! I can get the scan printed at my end no worries.

Provided we can work out a) payment method for ?10 (I prefer PayPal but can do CC if required - though I assume the latter is less of an option for you for the same reason postage is), and b) what you'll draw (I have a reference photo I can send you privately or if you'd rather, I can choose something from an animated movie) = deal!

Just FYI, artists usually send work like this rolled up and packed securely in a postage tube. Occasionally a piece might be sent in between the pages of a hardcover notebook or something, but that's much less common in my experience.

:)

I'll PM you now! I'd need to see the character/s first anyway haha! And paypal is fine :)

Back