• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

Ah :3 What do you do with tiers 1-3? Mind If i change my lurk to Fuchsia & Lopez then? ^.^

Last edited:
Ah :3 What do you do with tiers 1-3? Mind If i change my lurk to Fuchsia & Lopez then? ^.^

I don't want a ton of people all looking for the Tier 1-3 ones... I just like to use lurkers for 4-6 tiered villagers outside my town so they have a chance of finding them! I know the tier 1-3s will get adopted almost all the time (stupid goldie) so I just accept lurkers for those when they actually move in.

Lopez is still in 3, but I will make an accept ion only because I love him... Fuchsia is fine though

That's a pretty cool idea! c: & sorry cx I was trying to find two deer villagers who weren't in the top three tiers but it seems I've failed cx Thank you! :]

Hi! I'd like to lurk for Bluebear, Erik and Eugene! c:

uhhhh, I will only put you down for Eugene.... the others are too high of tiers, I only allow lurkers for Tiers 4-6, because I don't want to contact a zillion people over the same villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chester the god of Buddha bellies in boxes! Yuka moved in

O'Hare the God of Gambling and luck in boxes!
Nan moved in

O'Hare is 50 TBT or 2 million IGB

lmao I sometimes just stop by here to see the goddess/God names for the villagers XD anyways, may I lurk for Joey :D ?

Paula in boxes! Goddess of hippie love clouds!
Tucker moved in.... thats literally 4 villagers I have in my own towns in the recent history, 5 if you count Rowan still being around

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nan in boxes! Goddess of Goat's Milk
Zell moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tucker the God of Extinction in boxes
Katt moved in

Last edited:
Back