• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

Can I get Chief!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get him?? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry if this posts a 3rd time (its not showing on my end that I posted) lol but can I get Chief??

Curlos in boxes! God of Lambchops, but voiding
where did Apple and Joey both come from?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Joey in boxes Voided, God of paying the Bills
Wart JR. Moved in.... ew

- - - Post Merge - - -

Skye in boxes! Goddess of clear summer days
Lionel moved in! Reserved for Kyokowolf

um...hi, on page 28 I politely asked if I could reserve Skye and I was willing to pay the fee, but I'm guessing you didn't see that :( ?

um...hi, on page 28 I politely asked if I could reserve Skye and I was willing to pay the fee, but I'm guessing you didn't see that :( ?

I might not have responded specifically to that, but I never received the 25 TBT... I don't put down any reserves until I get that, I'm sorry I didn't respond specifically but had you just sent it I would've looked and saw it and everything, and if you could not have reserved them (for whatever reason, if there had been a reason, at that moment) I would have just sent it back....

added both of you! will be cycling now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple the Goddess of southern charm in boxes!
Tabby moved in.... shudder

oh okay. i wasn't sure if you didn't see it or not, and i didn't want to send it until i was sure that you knew i wanted to reserve her. ill keep that in mind for the future, thanks c:

Apple is being voided in the next 15 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding....

Wart Jr. The God of stagnant water being voided
Peaches moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peaches the Goddess of math eyes in boxes
Rowan moved in, he was just in the campsite too but I never talked to him....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lionel the God of silver foxing it! in boxes! Reserved for Momzilla
Rocco moved in

Well haven't heard from Lionel's reserver in four days.... Will feel comfortable voiding him and cycling on once I get home from this trip in a few hours!

Back