• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

welcome back =]

Thanks :D I went from my hometown airport in virginia to charlotte, Dallas, and finally to little rock for a grad school interview! That was in one day! Had an interview the next morning, then left back to Charlotte and to Long Island New York for another interview the next day.... So I was exhausted....

Hi! May I lurk for Anabelle please?

Oh darn, well I'll lurk anyways. Thank you!

Home and Cycling

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friga the Goddess of Cold shoulders in boxes!
Marina back for more

Can I get Friga?
I'm sorry, I auto void any tier 4-6 not lurked for, hence why I post a lot so people know who I have and tell me they are looking for them ahead of time.... I'm just working on campsite hence why I did update

Tabby the Other Goddess of Ugly in boxes
Elise moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mind if I lurk for Mott?

no prob!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drift the God of River Currents in boxes
Paula moved in :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drift is reserved so on hold for now!

Kidd the God of immaturity in boxes
Vic moved in! awwww I love Vic!

Leaving Kidd up and will fast cycle later tonight once home from work! could be back from 7:30pm EST to 11:30 EST.... depends on work

thanks above! and congrats! :D voiding Kidd and moving on! I have no reserves or lurkers, I don't think so watch out this will move fast.... unless I hit Marina or Goldie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Elise the Goddess of dandelions in boxes voided, Peggy moved in

Goldie the Goddess of Loyalty in boxes, 100 TBT or 4 million IGB! That is totally negotiable... someone else has her in boxes for same price, so offer a little lower and I will probably accept
O'Hare moved in! I love him

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will void her around 11pm EST if no takers.... please VM me or like one of these posts as I may be on different parts of the forum

Back