• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OJ WITH PULP OR NO PULP?!

pulp in oj makes me gag. same with tapioca in tea... i just can't drink liquids with other things floating in it u_u

I don't mind, either way is completely fine by me. I suppose it'll depend on my mood.

I feel like I'm literally the only person who doesn't really have a strong opinion on this. I honestly like both of them, but maybe I prefer pulp a little more because it reminds me of homemade orange juice.

pulp makes me feel like the drink isn't artificial. but sometimes it does not taste good.
i dont even drink oj so often but when i do, just a little pulp is good.

pulp in oj makes me gag. same with tapioca in tea... i just can't drink liquids with other things floating in it u_u

My sister drinks these "aloe" drinks that have these weird gelatinous blobs floating around in it and its like the consistency of snot and makes me gag, she was like "it's really great try it" and I almost legit barfed. But pulp is completely different for me the pulp makes OJ taste better.

Honestly I prefer a little pulp, not too much though, no pulp just makes it feel artificial but then again OJ has cups and cups of sugar in it so its all pretty much artificial, I rarely drink it.

Eww no! I went to a cafe and paid $8 for one glass of orange juice AND IT HAD PULP IN IT!
I could have gone to a fast food chain and picked up a glass for $3.50 and it would have tasted better!

Back