• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [OFFLINE] Town of Kawaii's Storage Cleanout! ~ Unorderables, Sanrio and more!

Hi could I have

Pompompuri hat
Cinnamon roll shoes
Kerikerokopouri (not sure how to say it) head piece

- - - Post Merge - - -

Babybinks please?

��

Hi there! I currently do not have these items. You can add me as a friend and I'll let you know when I do :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha seems like that. It's alright, no rush. :)

hey sorry I currently don't need anything on the list you sent me. I feel like I have everything. Would you like to purchase the galaxy floor instead?

Last edited:
hi! i'd like the rest of your fueki items from holden's rv! (7 items)
from your wishlist, i have:
- lotus lamp
- bubblegum k k

that isn't much, but hopefully they knock it down 1 tbt :)

(dropping a line because i'm heading to bed and won't be available for the next couple hours, just in case you come on then :blush:)

that should come out to 13-14 tbt- just lmk if you're still offering the fueki items!

thank youuuu! :)

Ok thanks! I will add you! Please let me know if you have the items I kindly requested! Thank you and don't forget! Also make sure you add me and I won't be on for the next 3 days!! Thanks! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

(To babybinks12)

Hey sorry again! Maybe you didn't get my previous messages but I'd like to get one of these:
- Pompompuri set
- Cinnomonroll shoes
- kerokerokeroppi pins
- Kiki and Lala pin & shoes

Babybinks12 please or anyone who has those items currently right now?

Back