• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Intergalatic Trade Time! 711 items, RVs, Sanrio, IGB+ [LF: Flan Tank, Fueki Hat+]

Yes I can get you a Sable's pic! Lmk what you'd like to offer for it and I'll let you know when it's ready!

Of course! My FC is 0404-7018-2263, I'll add you in a moment. Is it okay if I visit your town? :3
Just lemme know when you wanna come over :)
Post automatically merged:

Just lemme know when you wanna come over :)
Woop! I’ll open my gate now :)
Edit: it’s open

How about 4 or 5 TBTs?

I can accept 5 TBT! (I see you sent it!) I've used up the amiibo scan for today, so I may have to wait to tomorrow to get the pic (though if I tt, I'll message you again if I get it sooner). Atm though I have to meet up with Kyle in an hour. 💦💦💦

I can accept 5 TBT! (I see you sent it!) I've used up the amiibo scan for today, so I may have to wait to tomorrow to get the pic (though if I tt, I'll message you again if I get it sooner). Atm though I have to meet up with Kyle in an hour. 💦💦💦
Np, no need to rush, just message me when you were ready today or tomorrow! Thank you so much =)))

Thank you so much! I'll open my gates now =))
Post automatically merged:

Gates open =)))

Last edited:
Back