• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Intergalatic Trade Time! 711 items, RVs, Sanrio, IGB+ [LF: Flan Tank, Fueki Hat+]

PieCuddlie

It's The Hug Police!
Bells
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (10) +
ACNL Intergalatic Trade Time.png

🎉 Looking for For these wishlist items http://moridb.com/catalogs/SpBx0JSlAB

💗Offering
💝 RV/Sanrio items http://moridb.com/catalogs/qP1U3XKawM
💖 DLC+ http://moridb.com/catalogs/z4WhTMu6i0 (Will accept 1 TBT for Reorderables; Feel free to ask if certain unorderables are available for TBT)
🌺 black lilies, orange tulips, blue violets, and blue and pink roses (Will accept 2 TBT per 3 flowers)

🚐 I can call these RVs: DJ KK | Cyrus | Reese | Mable | Isabelle | Digby | Celeste | Buzz | Ike | Leopold | Rex | Jacob | Bea

🍮ATTENTION!!

The high spirit hat and multiples of flan tanks are high priority, will offer 2-3 items from RV/Sanrio list for each of these!!!!! (7/11 items require multiple flan tanks)

I am *not* accepting IGB or flowers at this time, thank you.

I am also selling bells for...

5 TBT per 1 Mil IGB
or 20 TBT for 5 Mil IGB (save 20%)

And can offer IGB for anything off my wishlist! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
View attachment 358907

🎉 Looking for For these wishlist items http://moridb.com/catalogs/SpBx0JSlAB

💗Offering
💝 RV/Sanrio items http://moridb.com/catalogs/qP1U3XKawM
💖 DLC+ http://moridb.com/catalogs/z4WhTMu6i0 (Will accept 1 TBT for Reorderables; Feel free to ask if certain unorderables are available for TBT)
🌺 black lilies, orange tulips, blue violets, and blue and pink roses (Will accept 2 TBT per 3 flowers)

🚐 I can call these RVs: DJ KK | Cyrus | Reese | Mable | Isabelle | Digby | Celeste | Buzz | Ike | Leopold | Rex | Jacob | Bea

🎂ATTENTION!!

All birthday items and especially 2017 cake!!!!!!!!!! are high priority, will offer 3-5 items from RV/Sanrio list for each of these!!!!!

I am *not* accepting IGB or flowers at this time, thank you.

I am also selling bells for...

5 TBT per 1 Mil IGB
or 20 TBT for 5 Mil IGB (save 20%)

And can offer IGB for anything off my wishlist! Thank you so much!
I have a birthday cake and a 2017 cake I believe
Post automatically merged:

If possible could i have the palm tree lamp, milk, pisces lamp and peaches parasol in return?

I have a birthday cake and a 2017 cake I believe

If possible could i have the palm tree lamp, milk, pisces lamp and peaches parasol in return?

Ohh absolutely! Let me know your FC and I'll add you. :3 (Mine is in my signature)

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834. Also I’m currently setting up my internet so it might be a few hours or so until i can get the items to you
Ohh absolutely! Let me know your FC and I'll add you. :3 (Mine is in my signature)

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834. Also I’m currently setting up my internet so it might be a few hours or so until i can get the items to you

Added! And okay, take your time and let me know whenever you're ready. 💜

So I don’t have the 2017 cake! I thought i did but i do have the birthday hat, birthday cake, birthday shades and a birthday table!

So I don’t have the 2017 cake! I thought i did but i do have the birthday hat, birthday cake, birthday shades and a birthday table!
I also cannot meet tonight. I’m having issues with my internet. I can meet next monday or Tuesday

I also have the birthday sign

And the birthday candles

I also cannot meet tonight. I’m having issues with my internet. I can meet next monday or Tuesday

I also have the birthday sign

And the birthday candles

Oh I see, that's okay then! I can accept everything you offered and wait for Monday or Tuesday. :3 If you'd like anything else for the additional items, just let me know!

Oh I see, that's okay then! I can accept everything you offered and wait for Monday or Tuesday. :3 If you'd like anything else for the additional items, just let me know!
Okay thank you!

Okay thank you!
May I have the cinnamonroll stuff that you have, basket chair, the teachers desk and the basic trash can?

Okay thank you!

May I have the cinnamonroll stuff that you have, basket chair, the teachers desk and the basic trash can?

Of course! I'll get all of that ready and waiting for you til time arrives. 🎉

Did you find the 2017 cake?

I think i have one of these, do you wanna trade for the exercise ball and tennis racket?

Did you find the 2017 cake?

I think i have one of these, do you wanna trade for the exercise ball and tennis racket?

I'd love to trade those for the cake! Let me know what time you'll be available to trade, my FC is in my signature. :3

Hey...oh I understand! The casual display stand is still available? Also do you have the clay furnace in your catalog? Its the only thing I'm still missing from the reordable furniture and they never appear in the store =(

I'm so sorry for the wait, for whatever reason my tennis racket seems to be missing?? Was there anything else you were interested in? ;_;
Also I'm looking for some clothes from Able sisters, if you have any of these in your catalog, I really appreciate the help =)

Blue gym shorts
Brown argyle skirt
Blossom dress
Blossoming Dress
Cat tank dress
Citrus gingham dress
Dapper dress
Gumdrop dress
Spring kimono
Ametysth tee
Blue-bar shirt
Blue tie-dy tank
Earthy knit shirt
Lemon gingham tee
Purple tie-dye tank
Red letter jacket
Soccer tee
Spunky knit shirt
Tan dogtooth tee
Tan puffy vest

Last edited:
Hey...oh I understand! The casual display stand is still available? Also do you have the clay furnace in your catalog? Its the only thing I'm still missing from the reordable furniture and they never appear in the store =(

I have the casual display stand, but I do not have the clay furnace. ;; Is the exercise ball and casual display stand okay alone?

Its okay, sure! The gates are open. If you have time later, could you check in you catalog if you have some of the clothes from the list, they are pretty hard to find.

Also I'm looking for some clothes from Able sisters, if you have any of these in your catalog, I really appreciate the help =)

Blue gym shorts
Brown argyle skirt
Blossom dress
Blossoming Dress
Cat tank dress
Citrus gingham dress
Dapper dress
Gumdrop dress
Spring kimono
Ametysth tee
Blue-bar shirt
Blue tie-dy tank
Earthy knit shirt
Lemon gingham tee
Purple tie-dye tank
Red letter jacket
Soccer tee
Spunky knit shirt
Tan dogtooth tee
Tan puffy vest

I do have the blossoming dress on hand, so I can drop that off along with the other two items! :3

Back