• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Intergalatic Trade Time! 711 items, RVs, Sanrio, IGB+ [LF: Flan Tank, Fueki Hat+]

Thank you so much for checking the list, anything you found will be very helpfull! Glad to help, enjoy your party items =))

Thank you so much for checking the list, anything you found will be very helpfull! Glad to help, enjoy your party items =))

Hi again, here's what I can get you! Let me know whenever you're available, and I'll drop these items off at your town. * u */

• Spring kimono
  • Bluebar shirt
  • Blue tiedy tank
  • Earthy knit shirt
  • Lemon gingham tee
  • Purple tiedye tank
  • Red letter jacket
  • Spunky knit shirt
  • Tan dogtooth tee

Hello do you think you can get Reeses pic from her amiibo card?

Unfortunately I only have her amiibo figure which doesn't give the pic as far as I know. ;;
However I do have Tom Nook's, Pave's, and Sable's cards, so if you're looking for any of those I have them!
Post automatically merged:

So I don’t have the 2017 cake! I thought i did but i do have the birthday hat, birthday cake, birthday shades and a birthday table!

I also cannot meet tonight. I’m having issues with my internet. I can meet next monday or Tuesday

I also have the birthday sign

And the birthday candles

Hi there, I was wondering if you were still interested in this trade? ;u;/ Hope your wi-fi works now!

Unfortunately I only have her amiibo figure which doesn't give the pic as far as I know. ;;
However I do have Tom Nook's, Pave's, and Sable's cards, so if you're looking for any of those I have them!

Hi there, I was wondering if you were still interested in this trade? ;u;/ Hope your wi-fi works now!
Hey.....i just look and I dont have Sable pic, can you get one for me? I can pay in TBTs or something from your wishlist (I think I have the kimpab plate).

Could I possibly buy some bells? Specifically 20 TBT for 5mil?
town: moonflow
mayor: novie✨

Hello again! Do you think you can get another Sable's pic? I wanna grab other one for a friend =))

Yes I can get you a Sable's pic! Lmk what you'd like to offer for it and I'll let you know when it's ready!

Could I possibly buy some bells? Specifically 20 TBT for 5mil?
town: moonflow
mayor: novie✨

Of course! My FC is 0404-7018-2263, I'll add you in a moment. Is it okay if I visit your town? :3

Yes I can get you a Sable's pic! Lmk what you'd like to offer for it and I'll let you know when it's ready!

Of course! My FC is 0404-7018-2263, I'll add you in a moment. Is it okay if I visit your town? :3
Of course!!! 040530030084
Also would it be possible if I can visit your shampoodle after? :eek:

Back