• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Alrighty. Open anytime ^^
Excuse the mess, I'm focusing on cycling before I develop much. xD

Edit: Reese is buying for 527 bells. <3
And I'm keeping this day active for at least a week, so feel free to ask. ^^ (you can sell for free)

Last edited:
That's fine. Fair warning, I've got 10000 turnips to sell, so I'll be going back and forth a lot. I'll let you know when I'm done

Hi all, I recently got back into playing and decided to give the 'stalk market' a go. This week I have a declining trend and read that if it doesn't go up by Thursday afternoon (which is it for me now) that I need to sell... well it didn't go up, so is anyone willing to friend me that has prices higher than 98 bells. :D Thanks

Edit: my code is 3669-1261-7464

Last edited:
Hi all, I recently got back into playing and decided to give the 'stalk market' a go. This week I have a declining trend and read that if it doesn't go up by Thursday afternoon (which is it for me now) that I need to sell... well it didn't go up, so is anyone willing to friend me that has prices higher than 98 bells. :D Thanks

Edit: my code is 3669-1261-7464

527 bells in my town! c': I'm keeping this day available until monday, september 3rd irl, so feel free to sell in my town.
My FC is on my sidebar. ^^

527 bells in my town! c': I'm keeping this day available until monday, september 3rd irl, so feel free to sell in my town.
My FC is on my sidebar. ^^

I'd love to come by if possible. I've had a random pattern and it hasn't been a good one. Please let me know when it's a good time for you. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! I'm on my way :D

My DS is being a bit stubborn about connecting, I'll be just a minute c':

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay after some choice words and multiple attempts, my gate is open ^^ I am Zeerah from Lily Pad!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to come by if possible. I've had a random pattern and it hasn't been a good one. Please let me know when it's a good time for you. Thanks so much!

Sure! I may or may not be going to town tomorrow, if I end up staying home, I'll be available all day. If I do go to town, I will be available.. probably after 6pm CST. ^^ I should know early in the day if I am going or not, so I'll let you know :D

Sure! I may or may not be going to town tomorrow, if I end up staying home, I'll be available all day. If I do go to town, I will be available.. probably after 6pm CST. ^^ I should know early in the day if I am going or not, so I'll let you know :D

Either way works for me. I'm very grateful you're letting me come by at all. If you do go into town I hope you have a lot of fun! Thanks so much!

Alrighty. Open anytime ^^
Excuse the mess, I'm focusing on cycling before I develop much. xD

Edit: Reese is buying for 527 bells. <3
And I'm keeping this day active for at least a week, so feel free to ask. ^^ (you can sell for free)

Hello! I made an account just to ask if I could come to your town & sell some turnips! I really hope it?s still open, I?m trying to get the turnip badge! ^^ I?m super new to this website so bear with me if I?m not going about this right, but I?d really appreciate if I could come & sell. Thank you! (My friend code is 0963-1384-8705)

Hey all! Reese is buying turnips for 580 bells at my town! I’m willing to let some people come over & sell if they need to, and in return id like to come to their town & buy some turnips from Joan so I can take advantage of the price point myself! :) This’ll probably stay open by the end of today. I’m free right now!

Once again I'm stuck in a decreasing pattern. I'm looking for turnips prices over 100. Thanks!

I'm at 109 right now--personally holding out hope for a higher price, but you can come over now if you want. My town is Whittown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I have to log off now hopefully I get a higher price and we can reconnect later!

I'm at 109 right now--personally holding out hope for a higher price, but you can come over now if you want. My town is Whittown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I have to log off now hopefully I get a higher price and we can reconnect later!

I'm so sorry I missed your post. I was off doing laundry. Bleh.

Thank you for offering to let me come by! Please let me know when you're back on. Thanks!

Back