• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Alrighty. Open anytime ^^
Excuse the mess, I'm focusing on cycling before I develop much. xD

Edit: Reese is buying for 527 bells. <3
And I'm keeping this day active for at least a week, so feel free to ask. ^^ (you can sell for free)

Last edited:
That's fine. Fair warning, I've got 10000 turnips to sell, so I'll be going back and forth a lot. I'll let you know when I'm done

Hi all, I recently got back into playing and decided to give the 'stalk market' a go. This week I have a declining trend and read that if it doesn't go up by Thursday afternoon (which is it for me now) that I need to sell... well it didn't go up, so is anyone willing to friend me that has prices higher than 98 bells. :D Thanks

Edit: my code is 3669-1261-7464

Last edited:
Hi all, I recently got back into playing and decided to give the 'stalk market' a go. This week I have a declining trend and read that if it doesn't go up by Thursday afternoon (which is it for me now) that I need to sell... well it didn't go up, so is anyone willing to friend me that has prices higher than 98 bells. :D Thanks

Edit: my code is 3669-1261-7464

527 bells in my town! c': I'm keeping this day available until monday, september 3rd irl, so feel free to sell in my town.
My FC is on my sidebar. ^^

527 bells in my town! c': I'm keeping this day available until monday, september 3rd irl, so feel free to sell in my town.
My FC is on my sidebar. ^^

I'd love to come by if possible. I've had a random pattern and it hasn't been a good one. Please let me know when it's a good time for you. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! I'm on my way :D

My DS is being a bit stubborn about connecting, I'll be just a minute c':

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay after some choice words and multiple attempts, my gate is open ^^ I am Zeerah from Lily Pad!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to come by if possible. I've had a random pattern and it hasn't been a good one. Please let me know when it's a good time for you. Thanks so much!

Sure! I may or may not be going to town tomorrow, if I end up staying home, I'll be available all day. If I do go to town, I will be available.. probably after 6pm CST. ^^ I should know early in the day if I am going or not, so I'll let you know :D

Sure! I may or may not be going to town tomorrow, if I end up staying home, I'll be available all day. If I do go to town, I will be available.. probably after 6pm CST. ^^ I should know early in the day if I am going or not, so I'll let you know :D

Either way works for me. I'm very grateful you're letting me come by at all. If you do go into town I hope you have a lot of fun! Thanks so much!

Anyone have high prices yet? I'm at a record low of 43 right now, and I need about 200

Alrighty. Open anytime ^^
Excuse the mess, I'm focusing on cycling before I develop much. xD

Edit: Reese is buying for 527 bells. <3
And I'm keeping this day active for at least a week, so feel free to ask. ^^ (you can sell for free)

Hello! I made an account just to ask if I could come to your town & sell some turnips! I really hope it?s still open, I?m trying to get the turnip badge! ^^ I?m super new to this website so bear with me if I?m not going about this right, but I?d really appreciate if I could come & sell. Thank you! (My friend code is 0963-1384-8705)

Hey all! Reese is buying turnips for 580 bells at my town! I’m willing to let some people come over & sell if they need to, and in return id like to come to their town & buy some turnips from Joan so I can take advantage of the price point myself! :) This’ll probably stay open by the end of today. I’m free right now!

Once again I'm stuck in a decreasing pattern. I'm looking for turnips prices over 100. Thanks!

I'm at 109 right now--personally holding out hope for a higher price, but you can come over now if you want. My town is Whittown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I have to log off now hopefully I get a higher price and we can reconnect later!

I'm at 109 right now--personally holding out hope for a higher price, but you can come over now if you want. My town is Whittown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I have to log off now hopefully I get a higher price and we can reconnect later!

I'm so sorry I missed your post. I was off doing laundry. Bleh.

Thank you for offering to let me come by! Please let me know when you're back on. Thanks!

Back