Official Turnip Prices Thread

please tell me there is an time traveler somehwere that has a high price ( 450 preferably and up )

It is currently 9:04 am in my town and the turnips are selling for 343.
If you would like me to open my gates just let me know, don't worry about being late, I'll just turn back the time for you. I'd love any donations of TBT for opening my gate, but it isn't required. c:

reese is buying for 142 bells!

(wow this is the first time I have a price over 100 and I didn't buy turnips....)

anyone have higher than 100 bells and is online right now? i accidentally bought some so i wanna get rid of them quick. please thumb up my post!

Reese is at 140 for the first time ever and I'm without any turnips of my own. But you're welcome to capitalize on said bargain for the next hour or so.

Looking for any price over 200 - 300! I have 250k worth of Turnips I need to off-load. c': Please VM or like my post if you happen to have a good price! Thank you~

desperately looking to sell some turnips!! I don't have much I won't even need to go back to the locker, but I'd like to get them gone soon! so if anyone has Reese buying for a decent price, please let me know! thanks!!!

Back