• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnips are 312 bells at my town.
PM if you're interested!

EDIT: CLOSED.

Last edited:
jesus nevermind just saw the price above mine... absolute unit

Last edited:
Would anyone have a selling price of 100+? I only have about 300 to sell, but Reese is tanking prices in my town at 45 now. I don't see it getting better tomorrow. :(

Hey my town is unfortunately on the declining pattern and I have a lot of turnips to sell. If you have prices over 100 and could let me sell there I have a lot of turnips to sell and can provide a tip depending on the profit. pm me if you could help me out.

Since I don't really use these forums much if anyone with good prices willing to open their town to me wants to accept a tip of like 100 tbt bells I could do that too. I haven't used these forums in a while and I think they just accumulated with time haha. The offer expires this Saturday obviously.

Last edited:
Hey guys, it's currently 9:36am in my town so I've got just under 2 and a half hours before the price changes. If anyone wants to visit my town, the current price is 345 bells. All I ask is if you'd be willing to donate to my dream suite (any amount is appreciated)

Like like this post and then send me a PM :)

~Clair

Back