Official Turnip Prices Thread

Just bought a large number of turnips and I need to sell them to Reese asap. Can someone help me out?

73 bells in my town!

EDIT: I TTed, used to be 257 bells :(

Last edited:
Turnip Prices are 571 right now. If you want to come sell, message me and I'll try to get back to you. I probably won't be able to host people until later this afternoon. Tips are appreciated but not required.

REESE IS BUYING FOR 526 BELLS!

I will be on for another 4-5 hours!

EDIT: Sorry its not this price anymore.

Last edited:
@krystillin and @Sad Ghost!
It was yesterday but I will try to TT and see if the price is still that. I'll let you guys know!

EDIT: Sorry its no longer that price anymore. Reese is selling it for 39 bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I sell mine there pleeease?

Sorry the price isn't the same anymore. It dropped to 39 bells, lol. Good luck!

Last edited:
REESE IS BUYING FOR 526 BELLS!

I will be on for another 4-5 hours!

EDIT: Sorry its not this price anymore.
YOOOO lol if I still have the chance, could I sell mine too?

EDIT: Omg I just saw your recent post my bad for the mix up. If anyone has goof prices tonight, let me knowww

Last edited:
my turnip prices really crashed this week and i need to go somewhere that buys them for more than 108 bells...i can't play online rn but later i'll check back to see if anyone is willing to let me in. sorry for any inconvenience ^^'

taken care of! thanks!

Last edited:
Mine is 154 bells today. PM me if you want to come and sell at my place. I've got lots of flowers though, so please don't run :<

Buuuuuuuump. I need high turnip prices! I still have 6000 turnipa.

Turnip prices are 355 bells in my town today! Let me know if you're interested in selling!;)

Turnip prices are 355 bells in my town today! Let me know if you're interested in selling!;)

Would I be able to come by and sell my turnips? I could bring a basket of perfect peaches as a "thank you". Thanks!

Back