• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

474 Turnip

Hello Turnip Farmers :blush:

my town buying 474/turnip..please message me if your interested.
i prefer to help one visitor at a time, one trip only, so please fill up your locker.

i have ABD machine in my house just follow 9 3/4 train tracks, you can deposit each time after selling
i will save the game often just in case... :lemon:

20u4lue.jpg

ps. ONE TRIP ONLY means you don't go back to your town to get more turnips...you need to fill up your locker and your pocket to the brim before coming to my town to sell...its more beneficial to you to do that and so it will be short wait for the other farmers waiting to sell...

OPEN :D

Last edited:
Looking for turnip prices 400+. I need to sell these Asap (I'm doomed)

i know this might not be much...but i can give you 12 million for free...let me know...i messaged u too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone have turnip prices over 600? I need to sell my turnips asap

i messaged you about the free 12 million
small recap for ur rotten turnips
i don't check this thread
only on sundays...i feel bad...

Hello Turnip Farmers :blush:

my town buying 592/turnip..please message me if your interested.
i help two farmers max at a time, and i prefer one trip only, so please fill up your locker.

i have ABD machine in my house (in front of re-tail), you can deposit each time after selling
i will save the game often just in case...its okay to run as much as you want :lemon:

hi please read above and message me...thank you :D
20u4lue.jpg

ps. ONE TRIP ONLY means you don't go back to your town to get more turnips...you need to fill up your locker and your pocket to the brim before coming to my town to sell...its more beneficial to you to do that and so it will be short wait for the other farmers waiting to sell...

CLOSE FOR THE WEEK...see you next Sunday :D

Last edited:
Wow can i please come to ur town need to sell them...my towns price is 94 as of today:-( my fc is 1693-3691-8261
Please send me ur fc

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have good turnip prices today...i need to sell a bunch of them ...

Back