• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

My turnip prices are still at 526 if anyone else would like to come by and sell :)

Yookey from Yostopia.

The rules are simple:
Only run on the paths.
No picking up items/flowers.
Don't talk to the villagers

The Re-tail is a bit away from the train-station, but there is an ABD in the house named "ABD" close to the re-tail that is free to use . x3

Can I come over too? I promise to tip :)

Alright, I'll make groups again today.

Group 1:
disgonbgud
Stalfos (Yay, another swedish person!)
Rodztah

Group 2:
Zukil
Babo

Last edited:
My turnip prices are still at 526 if anyone else would like to come by and sell :)

Yookey from Yostopia.

The rules are simple:
Only run on the paths.

The Re-tail is a bit away from the train-station, but there is an ABD in the house named "ABD" close to the re-tail that is free to use . x3

are you still open now? :3 can i come by to sell turnips?

adding you to group two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw are there any rules to tipping? coz im pretty new and i'd like to understand how these courtesy things work :S

My turnip prices are at 526

Opening up for this group:

Group 1:
disgonbgud
Zukil
Babo

Yookey from Yostopia.

The rules are simple:
Only run on the paths.

If you want to come by and sell turnips: Please add me as soon as you ask to come by. Even if you're in a group far down.
This makes it so if you don't see your turn right away, you can still join while the turn has started and I don't have to close and re-open.

Group 2:
Stalfos
Rodztah

Yookey from Yostopia.

The rules are simple:
Only run on the paths.

Can I please come over? :blush:

My turnip prices are at 526

Opening up for this group:

Group 2:
Stalfos
Rodztah

Yookey from Yostopia.

The rules are simple:
Only run on the paths.

If you want to come by and sell turnips: Please add me as soon as you ask to come by. Even if you're in a group far down.
This makes it so if you don't see your turn right away, you can still join while the turn has started and I don't have to close and re-open.

Kyubii hadn't added me so is bumped down to group 3.

Group 3:
Kyubii

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again, Yookey!

you are very welcome c:

Back