• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Reese is buying them for 360 bells in my town if anyone wants to come sell. Just vm me or like this post so I'll see it :)

guys, im back! turnips are 990 and no payment required but feel free to offer me some gifts like, fruits, chocolates, coffee, etc. (optional) also there's a bank in my tent, in case you wanna put your money there. feel free to PM me if i dont respond in 3 min. i'll be idling im sure, and will be here for a while, if i dont get back.. i'll come back tonight.

Last edited:
im available now and probably tonight, give me a buzz when you're on

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry about that, i was working overtime yesterday, but i'll be here tonight, give me a buzz when you're on

Here's my buzz to you! Haha
Hope you get on again tonight, I don't want to miss out on your prices!

My turnips are about to expire tomorrow D: I want to visit a town that is buying turnips higher than 110 in order to make some sort of minimum profit off of them. Will give some sort of gift to whoever I visit.

Turnips are high price in my town right now, +500 :) I could open for you as long as you promise (and actually DO IT) to visit my dream, please.

May I try going to your town, just to see if it happens too? I know it would be useless anyway, but if it works, I could sell your turnips for you and give you the bells.

May I try going to your town, just to see if it happens too? I know it would be useless anyway, but if it works, I could sell your turnips for you and give you the bells.

Alright let's try that, thank you for your patience.

Back