Official Turnip Prices Thread

Hum, it seems to fail both ways :( What a mess... I'm sorry, apparently there's nothing else I can do to help.

Hey people, turnips are still +500 in my town if you are interested :) You all can come as long as visit my dream, please! Actually I am giving away bells for that in my little quiz. Two birds in one shot! Just leave a message in my profile, pk?

Hey people, turnips are still +500 in my town if you are interested :) You all can come as long as visit my dream, please! Actually I am giving away bells for that in my little quiz. Two birds in one shot! Just leave a message in my profile, pk?

I'll come join you for your turnip prices. I've added you, since I won a prize from you anyways :p

my turnips are 990 and NO PAYMENT REQUIRED since my bank is maxed out, but feel free to give me something to eat, like chocolate, coffee, candy, fruits, etc. thats if you're feeling generous but thats optional.

there's also a bank in my tent, if u need to put your money there.

my turnips are 990 and NO PAYMENT REQUIRED since my bank is maxed out, but feel free to give me something to eat, like chocolate, coffee, candy, fruits, etc. thats if you're feeling generous but thats optional.

Can I come sell my turnips? My ds code is 1435-4580-6775

Edit - my town is pretty new still, so I don't have any fruit today because I don't time travel :(

Last edited:
Can I bring a couple gold roses as a thank you? They're from my old town I played years ago :) Thank you!
sorry i didnt see this lol but thats very nice of you, but its ok i already exited you. ^__^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come over when they're done?? My FC is in the bio thing(3282-6874-4771)
sure, just added you and my gate is open

May I visit to sell my turnips?

Back