• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnips are 126 in my town right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Turnips are 633 in my town. I should be on for a couple hours this afternoon and evening.

edit: Sorry. Work is calling. I'll be back on later tonight.

Can I sell turnips in your town?

Would really like to sell about 3 lockers full of turnips please. Looking for a price of 300 or more please.

Looking for a place to sell with 3 lockers of turnips! Taking any price from like 350+

I'm also needing somewhere to cash in my turnips. This is the most I've ever bought, and my prices are abysmal.

Turnip prices are at 470 for me today - I'd be available in an hour or two, so if you wanna visit during that time just PM me!

I'm trying for a lunch at 5pm to turn in my turnips I'll be here till 11 though.

I'd love to sell my turnips as it's getting close to sunday, if you have a price over 111, please PM me!

Turnips are 409 in my town today. I'm off and on throughout the rest of the day + night but I should be on enough to let people come by to sell!

Back