• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Mine are 91. Hopefully they will start rising as they were down at 41 last week.

Great, a bunch of out of date prices. I think a thread would be a bit simpler, don't you think?

31041171.jpg

Hey, these prices are updated twice, daily. Don't judge it before understanding it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhnD2b91gsHydDMteV9OVnlOb1BBMkJqeWNDUlJTSkE#gid=0

Last edited:
It's not that I don't understand it. It's that it's just a bunch of useless information is all.

I gonna leave it at this because I'm not here to argue: It's not useless, it's the same info that is in this thread - "Turnip prices"

Hey guys!
Just a quick post for those who aren't using the spreadsheet!

My turnips are selling for 136 each - it's after 12PM here so they're going to be that way for the rest of the day!
If you'd like to stop by, give me a PM :)

EDIT:
I held the highest price, with 140 per turnip on Monday, and today's price seems to be second highest of the week :p

Last edited:
I realise its late, but if your still accepting visitors, lemme know, thanks :)

Turnips are 192 at my town, i realize that probably no one will want to come because of the previous price posted, but I'd figure i throw that out there.

Back