• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Just a heads up, Kirito: Visitors wouldn't need to go back to their town to get more turnips thanks to the locker feature at the train station.

May I sell at your place 3leif? I have people over at the moment though so I may be a little while. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience.

Anyone online right now or will be for hours who's town is buying turnips for over 500 bells? or 600 (dream price) If so message me and we can do a collaboration were both of us benefits^_^

Anyone online right now or will be for hours who's town is buying turnips for over 500 bells? or 600 (dream price) If so message me and we can do a collaboration were both of us benefits^_^

Same here, got a couple thousand turnips that must go!

I'll give big tips.

Anyone With A really high turnip prices say 500+ I got tons of turnips that I need to drop off before they spoil. I have my whole house filled with turnips and my locker Q_Q please help me out;

Hello all,

I bought turnips at 100 bells last Sunday but haven't had anything above this week. My prices are at 47 bells right now in town :(

I would greatly appreciate anybody who could invite me to their town with a buying rate of 100 or more. Any price is fine as long as it's at least 100. Or even high 90's...

Anyone have high prices today? I'd love to come sell some in your town if possible. I'll even give you a cut of my profits, so we each benefit!

I'm gonna spend I think its 99k for 1/6 spaces in the locker I'm gonna fill up all 3 lockers worth and hope for a profit.

Monday 12pm (I play roughly 13 hours ahead of my time zone, mainly because I'm on at night) and my price is currently 131 bells.

nope I have joan,but I don't have any prices hopefully someone has prices in the 570+

Back