• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Got 10k turnips to sell, anyone with higher than 400 will do, also if you got alot of time on your hands, that'd be greatly appreciated (Because I'm a sloth when it comes to selling xD) Please contact via PM, thanks alot! I'd gladly give 10% of my earnings!

Last edited:
Selling price is 60 bells at my town :(
So looking for a high selling price aswell, I invested 1 mil on turnips so I will also give a nice tip :)

I've got 226 in my second town right now, know it's not great but it's something! PM/VM if you wanna come by :)

Good news : turnips are 373 in my town.
Bad news : I can't open my gate until midnight est.

If you are interested, keep an eye out for me later tonight.

I need help! It's Saturday afternoon and Reece has been selling turnips below 70 all week. Currently they're at 49 bells. Can anyone help me out? I just don't want to make a loss. I'm not looking for 500 bells. Really, over 100 will do. I'm happy to tip.

I'm around. Anyone want to sell turnips for 373 bells? LadyCarli? I'll try to check for the next two hours.

Back