• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Opening the gates. Again, make sure you stay at the station and I will guide you all along the path you must follow at all times to/from retail and station. Everyone gets ten minutes to show up before I close the gates.

Turnips are at 592. I've gotta head out in an hour so I'll let one group come over to sell, and let as many people in as possible until 10am hits (central standard time). Will have to close when the price drops at noon (it's almost 11am in game). Add me first, and when you get to my town I will guide you to the path that you must take to/from retail at all times.

Can I come sell? :)

Opening the gates. Again, make sure you stay at the station and I will guide you all along the path you must follow at all times to/from retail and station. Everyone gets ten minutes to show up before I close the gates.

On my way now. Sorry for the wait.

I'm letting one more group in. If you've already asked to come over then please add me. I can only let three people in at a time so three will be it until i'm able to host again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Second group: becca and creepysheepy

Will let one more person in the group

Back