• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is now closed. If you already private messages me then you're go

Hello! I'm going to close this for now so I can get to everyone. If you already private messaged or commented then you're in the queue!

Hi there! just double checking to make sure i got in the queue i commented and pmed but didn't quote you on the comment. woops

just checking to see if I'm still in the queue too?
I'm sorry, you messaged me after I closed it! I'll try to see if I can but people that messaged me before closing will get priority, plus I'm starting to have communication errors

I'm sorry, you messaged me after I closed it! I'll try to see if I can but people that messaged me before closing will get priority, plus I'm starting to have communication errors
Wait i did post you before you close it.
Post automatically merged:

Wait i did post you before you close it.
it was post #2,437

It's Sunday on my island, and Daisy Mae is selling for 93 bells each :) I'm also looking to sell if anyone wants to help a girl out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back