• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are going for 122 bells at the moment but I'm looking for better prices

My turnips are going for 297 each. You will need a ladder to get up to nooks, and there is a 1 nmt entrance fee. Pm me for the dodo code, I will let two in at a time.

My turnips are going for 297 each. You will need a ladder to get up to nooks, and there is a 1 nmt entrance fee. Pm me for the dodo code, I will let two in at a time.

i’d love to come. Just sent you a msg for the dodo code

Reactions: UZ1
Turnips are 194 right now... not a super high price but decent. anyone is welcome to come, dm me.

My turnip price is 498, I opened for a couple of people so I can take a few more. Tips not necessary but I'd love hybrids, bells or Xtra recipes. Pm me for Dodo code please

I have more requests than I can handle, sorry! I'll try to get to everyone in my PMs who is still online

Last edited:
Hey Jasmine - please message me so I can keep track, I had to take a break but I'll have a new Dodo code in a bit and I'll try to get as many people as I can

My turnip price is 498, I opened for a couple of people so I can take a few more. Tips not necessary but I'd love hybrids, bells or Xtra recipes. Pm me for Dodo code please
Could I come ill tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back