• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's officially 10:01pm, idk if staying in the store will allow others to still enter and sell at the original price

I remember playing Animal Crossing Wild World, and people would share their Island codes with high turnip prices, or exchange different fruits, without all of these mandated entry fees. When did this happen in Animal Crossing when people became more interested in monetizing a fake currency than just having fun? Did this start happening in New Leaf?
My thoughts exactly. I just wanna help people out for free, and then I see greedy people, and it's like, it's just a game! I don't think it matters how much money I get, but then I'm not focusing on bells unless I'm buying or selling turnips. If my turnip prices are not 34 bells per turnip, and something on the high prices, I would never charge NMT or bells, it's silly.
Post automatically merged:

hey! my turnips prices are going for 423 bells rn! please DM me for my dodo code!
last time i did this, somebody shared my dodo code with quite a few other people without letting me know beforehand. it's okay if you want a friend to come, too, but please tell me so i am aware.

i'm only going to allow a 3-4 people in at a time. tips are appreciated but not necessary. thanks! c:
are you still open?

Turnip price this morning is 600 bell exactly! Bear in mind that this is my MORNING price, so I will be open MAXIMUM FOUR HOURS before the price changes. After that it will lower by at least 400 bells if not more.

Rules:
- to queue, ping me on here somehow. quote, dm, I don't care
- if you have more than one trip to make, you must requeue.
- please try to spend five minutes or less in the store.
- if you break any of these rules, you will be kicked immediately. For this reason I will only take one at a time.

I try my best to be lenient towards town visitors, so please just behave :) I've created a path with fences to the nook store.

Turnip price this morning is 600 bell exactly! Bear in mind that this is my MORNING price, so I will be open MAXIMUM FOUR HOURS before the price changes. After that it will lower by at least 400 bells if not more.

Rules:
- if you break any of these rules, you will be kicked immediately. For this reason I will only take one at a time.

I try my best to be lenient towards town visitors, so please just behave :) I've created a path with fences to the nook store.
Do you accept tips?

Rules:

Yes please! Only one trip needed. iGM is Owlii

I do, but I don't think they're necessary either. All I'm doing is letting you sell in my store :)
I pmed you saying I would like to come over. In case you didn't see I'm posting it here. I know it is time consuming to do this so that is why I tip.

Rules:

Hi, I have DM'd you. Would love to come and sell a batch :)

Rules:

Oh I’d like to come! I may need two trips.

Rules:

Can i come plz

Rules:

Howdy, I DM'd you

Rules:

Just sent a DM to get in the queue

Rules:

I would like to come by

I would like to come by
I just dm'd you :)

Rules:

600?! Queue me in!

Hey everyone! A couple changes:
If you have multiple trips to make, you may come multiple times without requeue, however you must let me know so you can share the island with someone else.
Also, I have decided it would be much easier if everyone messaged me instead of quiting or messaging. I get confused about who is next.

I DMed 40 minutes ago.

Starting to think I was skipped. Great.
You weren't skipped. Please be patient. I have received a massive amount of DMs.

DO NOT INVITE YOUR FRIENDS. They have to queue too. It isn't fair and it frightens me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back