• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! My turnip prices are 597 per turnip :D

Entry fee is 1 NMT per trip (drop it off just outside gates where I'll be waiting - I'm wearing a white beret hat and blue/white dress!). I've fenced off the rest of the island to make it easy for everyone to get to Nook's Cranny, just following along the fenced area!

DM me for the code, I'll only be letting 2-3 people at a time to avoid chaos (so please don't share the code with others, I'll try to help everyone out as much as I can).. Please leave via the airport, as I've had a lot of problems with - button recently!

See you all soon 😍

Just to let everyone know, I'm seeing everyone's DMs - there's currently 3 people on the island. Once it's clear, I'll be sending out the code to more people!

Thanks so much for being patient 🤩

Entry fee is 1 NMT per trip (drop it off just outside gates where I'll be waiting - I'm wearing a white beret hat and blue/white dress!). I've fenced off the rest of the island to make it easy for everyone to get to Nook's Cranny, just following along the fenced area!

DM me for the code, I'll only be letting 2-3 people at a time to avoid chaos (so please don't share the code with others, I'll try to help everyone out as much as I can).. Please leave via the airport, as I've had a lot of problems with - button recently!

See you all soon 😍

UPDATE: there's about 3-4 people in line right now, and 2 people on their way! I just need to have some dinner and then I'll carry on letting people in. There's plenty of time for everyone! It's only 5:23pm right now on my island. :D

Thanks so much for waiting everyone :D

HI everyone, my turnips are 566! if interested please message me on the thread below:

Thanks!
I am open for 45 more minutes !

UPDATE: there's about 3-4 people in line right now, and 2 people on their way! I just need to have some dinner and then I'll carry on letting people in. There's plenty of time for everyone! It's only 5:23pm right now on my island. :D

Would love to come sell! Please put me in line :)

Would love to come sell! Please put me in line :)

DM me with your island and in game name please! :)
Post automatically merged:

See you all soon 😍

UPDATE: I'm back and I've seen all of the DMs - I'll be replying as soon as I can :D

See you all soon 😍

UPDATE: I will only be taking in the people in my DMs right now. I won't be taking anyone else after this post as there are so many of you! But I want to say thank you for how patient and cooperative everyone has been. I've had quite a few negative experiences when letting people in my town but none today (touch wood!). Thanks again everyone 🥰🥰🥰

If you are still open I would love to come by.

UPDATE: I will only be taking in the people in my DMs right now. I won't be taking anyone else after this post as there are so many of you! But I want to say thank you for how patient and cooperative everyone has been. I've had quite a few negative experiences when letting people in my town but none today (touch wood!). Thanks again everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks so much for letting me sell my Turnips have a nice evening! :)

Hello, guys

People really helped me this week inviting me to sell turnips, and after I sold everything today Timmy and Tommy decided To buy turnips for 553 bells on my island, I'll open the gates for 30 ~ 45 min, if you have interest just post here, and I'll invite 3 ~ 4 people at a time and send the dodo code (don't send PM, please)

Tips appreciated :)

Hello, guys

People really helped me this week inviting me to sell turnips, and after I sold everything today Timmy and Tommy decided To buy turnips for 553 bells on my island, I'll open the gates for 30 ~ 45 min, if you have interest just post here, and I'll invite 3 ~ 4 people at a time and send the dodo code (don't send PM, please)

I can bring a tip!

Hello, guys

I'd like to visit, please :)

Hello, guys

Interested! Will tip :)

Hello, guys

hi! may I please visit ?

Hello, guys

May I come? :)

Can I come? :)

Hello, guys

Hello, guys

I'd like to come too if you are still open

Hi, if someone wanna come, turnips are 146 bells. I would like to have maybe someone bring lilies .. otherwise tips are appreciated anyways. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back