• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are at 227
Dodo code is 6MYCS

Tips welcome but not necessary. I'll be AFK. Gates and signs will lead you right to Nook's

Turnip at 128 if anyone would like to come over. Will allow 2 at a time. Dodo code hdw9d. Tips appreciated but not necessary. Would like yellow tulip plants tho

Hello, guys

People really helped me this week inviting me to sell turnips, and after I sold everything today Timmy and Tommy decided To buy turnips for 553 bells on my island, I'll open the gates for 30 ~ 45 min, if you have interest just post here, and I'll invite 3 ~ 4 people at a time and send the dodo code (don't send PM, please)

Tips appreciated :)

it's 4:20 pm here (Brazil) I'm closing my gates now but I think I'll be free 6pm, I'll post here again... Thank u everybody!
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to come too if you are still open
I'll open again in 90min :)

Hello, guys

People really helped me this week inviting me to sell turnips, and after I sold everything today Timmy and Tommy decided To buy turnips for 553 bells on my island, I'll open the gates for 30 ~ 45 min, if you have interest just post here, and I'll invite 3 ~ 4 people at a time and send the dodo code (don't send PM, please)

Tips appreciated :)

Hey may I drop by? 'll leave a couple bags of bells by the front of the shop?

My turnips are selling for 426!

Entry is 1 NMT

DM for dodo code! Only taking 2-3 people at a time.

it's 4:20 pm here (Brazil) I'm closing my gates now but I think I'll be free 6pm, I'll post here again... Thank u everybody!

I'll also be interested in coming to yours to sell my turnips, but I need to do 5 trips, I'll pay 100k per trip though

hello! I’d like to sell my turnips pls, will provide bells in return:)

Turnips Selling for 567!

TBT Username
: Wasillablue
In-game name / Island name: Poe/Hiraeth
Friend Code: 273904256206
Time zone: Because I'm time travelling, currently it's approx. 2:09 PM
Turnip prices: 567
Dodo code BND04- Tips/Donation are appreciated but not required. ;) Multiple trips are fine!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back