• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, is this closed already? I only have less than one inventory full :/

Selling for 575 bells! I need rusted parts, rockets, gold armor, and hybrid roses.

I’ve got a rusted part for you, I’d love to stop by.

Last edited:
Selling for 575 bells! I need rusted parts, rockets, gold armor, and hybrid roses.

I can give you 2 rusted parts, 4 pink roses, and a tip! I’ve been trying to sell all day. Would you prefer me to come with the tip first and grab my remaining turnips or do my turnips first and come back with your tip? I have a full inventory of ‘nips to sell :lemon:

Can any kind hearted soul let me in to sell some turnips? I put all of my hard-earned 60,000 bells into turnips and I'm worried they will go rotten.

I don't have much in the way of furniture or other tips.

If anyone's store is buying turnips for more than 91 could you please dm me?

Last edited:
Does anyone has turnip prices over 200? Please DM me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back