• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
turnip prices ranging from 400-500 please PM me! me and my boyfriend will only need one trip both and I will tip 10% of my earnings ^_^

Anyone with 400+ turnip prices? I can bring a rusted part, pink rose, pink turnip, orange turnip, black turnip as trade.

Same here too, looking for 400-500, will tip 10%! Please pm me x

I would also like to get in on these 500+ turnips. Though somewhat less works too. I suppose I can tip 10%. Pm please, I've got 3 or 4 trips worth.

Last edited:
I have 3000 turnips I need to sell so anyone over 400+ bells at Nook’s Cranny, message me. I have like two or three rusted parts and some star fragments if need be for a tip.

Looking for prices above 150 please PM me so i may add you willing to offer a %10 tip

Looking for a tall dark and cute nerd who likes pinacates and long walks on the beach

Also looking for an island with a high turnip selling price, being tall, Dark an Cute is optional.

I’m also looking for someone who has turnip prices of 400 or higher. Especially if it’s at least 700.

Will tip with Star Wand plus bells for prices 400+. Please DM me. :blush:

Last edited:
Could we possibly make a rule where you can't comment that you're looking to sell your turnips? Obviously you want to sell them, that's why we're all here. It clutters the thread..

Yeah, keep in mind for most people it is also monday in their games so there is still the rest of the week to scout out good prices and sell ;) have a bit of patience everyone

Could we possibly make a rule where you can't comment that you're looking to sell your turnips? Obviously you want to sell them, that's why we're all here. It clutters the thread..

My apologies I didn't think my one post would cause so many other to do the same >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back