• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a store buying turnips for over 150 bells? I can tip, if you would like. Just PM me if you can help.

I have turnips selling for 486 bells each!

Edit - scrapping what I had...I'm going to open to just a few people at a time from now on!
As soon as I am able to close my gates, I will, then when everyone leaves, I'll generate a code for 4 people at a time.
When you are done selling, stand outside the store with me, and I'll let everyone leave at once.
Nevermind, the site keeps going down, so just leave when you are done!

Simply PM me if you want to come, and I'll respond with a code when I'm ready c:

ALL DONE for tonight. I gotta grab food, and this was a bit more tiring than I expected c':

Last edited:
Feel free to come on over and sell c:
I'll probably have my gates open all day, though I may close and reopen when I want to trade on reddit.
I'll update the code here if I change it!

FGGBN

Hi! May I come and make two visits please <3

I'll probably have my gates open all day, though I may close and reopen when I want to trade on reddit.

FGGBN

Hey!! I’m also planning on visiting!! I’ll leave you a lil tip!

FGGBN

Hey, I'm going to come and will probably need to do several visits if that is ok! :)

Sure thing @above

Just gotta be patient everyone, traffic is pretty high lol...
I might have to close and open to just a few people at a time at this rate c':

i'd love to stop by, thank you!

FGGBN

Edit - scrapping what I had...I'm going to open to just a few people at a time from now on!
As soon as I am able to close my gates, I will, then when everyone leaves, I'll generate a code for 4 people at a time.
When you are done selling, stand outside the store with me, and I'll let everyone leave at once.
Nevermind, the site keeps going down, so just leave when you are done!

Simply PM me if you want to come, and I'll respond with a code when I'm ready c:

Reposting since I'm changing this!

Last edited:
hello! is there a waitlist to be invited to your town? I'd like to join when I can get a turn

edit: I'd only need one trip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back