• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed ....Leif is here Turnip's $411 at nooks
Free entry
Tip welcome but not necessary.
Island open to roam. Pease don't pick or run through flowers.
PM For DODO CODE.

Last edited:
Leif is here Turnip's $411 at nooks
Free entry
PM For DODO CODE.
Hi there! Sami from IsleSchmoo, would love to visit if possible :)

turnip prices are at 504 before my store closes in 45 minutes, pm for a dodo code if anyone's interested!

Leif is here Turnip's $411 at nooks
Free entry
PM For DODO CODE.
SirPyro from navarro woud love to visit if still possible

Anyone selling, I'm at 168 sell price today

Update: Nooks is closed

Last edited:
Daisy Mae is selling on my island for 94 bells! Current time is 10:20 AM PST. I have boxed her in near the front of my island. Please go to her, buy your turnips, and if you'd like to return, rejoin the queue :) https://turnip.exchange/island/9093c432

Closed the link so it shouldn't be listed publicly, so hopefully you TBT folks have an easy time buying from her. No entry fee & tips are not required but greatly appreciated in the form of IGB or NMT (or DIYs if ya got any extra!)

I may be AFK at some point so don't mind me standing around lol

i’m actually gonna cry . on the turnip exchange website i spent my WHOLE DAY queuing for someone’s turnips. I literally sat at my phone for hours and hours, tapping my screen every 30 seconds so that my phone wouldn’t turn off. My family went out for the day but i stayed home to do this. Then, i’m not even joking, as soon as it said ‘you’re up! the dodo code is:’ it popped up with ‘you’ve been kicked from the queue!’ WHAT? sorry for the rant but i’m so mad does anyone know why this happened

i’m actually gonna cry . on the turnip exchange website i spent my WHOLE DAY queuing for someone’s turnips. I literally sat at my phone for hours and hours, tapping my screen every 30 seconds so that my phone wouldn’t turn off. My family went out for the day but i stayed home to do this. Then, i’m not even joking, as soon as it said ‘you’re up! the dodo code is:’ it popped up with ‘you’ve been kicked from the queue!’ WHAT? sorry for the rant but i’m so mad does anyone know why this happened

Turnip Exchange does that sometimes, it's really frustrating. I prefer to use my laptop rather than phone as it seems to work better.

Totally get the frustration. I’ve been on queues all morning and have been kicked many times but at least I was not next one up when that happened.

Turnips 640 SORRY NOW CLOSED

BUT I WILL TRY TO DO AGAIN AT 3PM AND 5PM GMT FOR 30 MINUTES EACH TIME.

LEAVE A PM AND IF ITS POSSIBLE I WILL TRY TO GET THROUGH EVERYONE

Message for code.

I'm very tight for time today so its gonna be first come first served. However if I am around later I will send the code again to as many as possible GMT here.

Please no tips or NMT honestly not needed.

If anyone has beach type furniture apart from stripe hammock that would be amazing but it's in no way obligatory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back