• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Octopi.. Rarest Villagers?

It wasn't the fact theres only 3 of them obviously im aware of that, theres only 3 female cows..
It was more they are the hardest to get through usual methods as you cannot plot reset easily for them like a smug/uchi and they cannot be a starter

I plot resetted for Zucker for a friend. Took me a few days.. 2 I think?

Luckily Octavian is moving in tomorrow ^^
yay an octopi.. loved having them in WW

I actually had all 3 in my town. But you are right, they were no my orginals, they eventually moved in.

I had him in GC and loved him being so grumpy
hopefully i like him just as much now, though i know his personality has been watered down :p

In my first town, I obtained Marina through campsite. Sadly that was days before I reset so she died in a hideous hole in cyberspace. In my current town, I got her from a cycling thread (thanks again Augafey) and she appeals to me a lot more than she did when I first got her.

I've never seen any of the octopi when doing the reseting trick. Haven't seen them in my campsite either. I'm not sure what I'd do if one showed up, actually. :)

Back