• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Oceanside Aquariums (Melon Ballers Cabin)

E9mQFfHVgAEGoGp

E9mQFe6VcAEPghV

E9u2paqVkAUPyqU.jpeg

Welcome to the castlegrounds of the rainbow jellyfish!!

This paradise is in fact the home of no other than the legendary rainbow jellyfish that some people claim to have spotted during their stay at Camp Belltree!!

After hearing about the sightings I decided to disguise as one of them, and after a few days of waiting I saw one! I followed the fellow rainbow jellyfish and it lead me to this magical place!

I actually talked with the queen and she agreed that I can take my friends from the camp on my next visit! ☺️

20210826_185352.jpg

Hi everyone! I figured I'd give you all an update because we're coming up on the end of the event: You have until 7PM EDT today (Sunday) to post your entries and vote for your favourites. This is in a little less than six hours from this post!

Thanks everyone for the entries so far! For those that are still finishing up: be aware that there will not be an opportunity to correct your entry past the deadline, though, so make sure your entry fits the requirements!

Exhibition: Symmetry

This exhibit showcases goldfish and koi fish as its center piece. It is not limited to these magnificent and mysterious creatures however. Would you care to join me?​

IMG-4909.JPG

IMG-4910.JPG
Patterns:
Clothes:
It took me a while to terraform and fish all these fish/sea creatures, but I'm glad I got it done! I'm really enjoying these events, as it gives me a reason to try out some patterns that I would have otherwise never saved! 🤩

Exhibition: Symmetry

This exhibit showcases goldfish and koi fish as its center piece. It is not limited to these magnificent and mysterious creatures however. Would you care to join me?​

View attachment 396411
Patterns:
Clothes:
It took me a while to terraform and fish all these fish/sea creatures, but I'm glad I got it done! I'm really enjoying these events, as it gives me a reason to try out some patterns that I would have otherwise never saved! 🤩

That is amazing! And thank you for posting design codes!

That is amazing! And thank you for posting design codes!
Aw... Thank you for the compliment; it wouldn't have been possible without these design codes! 😍 I try to be as transparent as I can in my submissions so that I can share these kinds of amazing designs with others too (though I forgot to include the links in my other entries)!

I noticed that I was hiding the jumping koi fish in my official submission, so I thought I could share this with everyone as well!
IMG-4912.JPG

Back