Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Feedback
100% (73) +
selling these collectibles I don't use often - dates and times should be visible in inventory, open to offers!

1692193822021.png
- rosewater potion 200tbt - sold

1699387255535.png
- looking to buy a galaxo team frag dated after 16th August - found tysm Roxxy 💜

Last edited:
Hi, can I get the candy please?

I need to earn 46 bells (so like, 5 posts since I make long posts) first.

Edit: @oak is awesome and donated the bells I needed.

Last edited:
selling these collectibles I have extra of or don't use - mostly looking for bells but would consider trading for camp collectibles
dates and times should be visible in inventory but lmk if they're not showing

View attachment 508261 - corrupted rainbow candy 800tbt
View attachment 508262 - shadow kitty plush 800tbt
View attachment 508263 - famous mushroom 150tbt
View attachment 508264 - rosewater potion 500tbt
View attachment 508265 - blue rosewater potion 500tbt

potentially selling the following crystals, more reluctant on these but feel free to offer if interested

View attachment 508270 - caustic crystal
View attachment 508271 - rose crystal
I'll buy the blue rosewater potion.

I can get you the Galaxolotl star fragment whenever and flip it over to you on the 26th, just let me know when you want it purchased and if you want any message on it!

I can get you the Galaxolotl star fragment whenever and flip it over to you on the 26th, just let me know when you want it purchased and if you want any message on it!

Thank you! 💜 Just need to check some other dates to work out which way round the frags need to go and will let you know when to get it, will send bells over for it now though!

Hello :)

I can buy you an unpurchased ISC frag for 800tbt?

I will have enough mission tokens once we get the luna logic results.

Hey, that would be great thank you! ☺️ Will send over the bells now just so I know I’ve accounted for it and don’t accidentally spend them 😅

I love the shadow kitty! I'm hesitating a little, because if I buy that collectible it will literally take all of my bells which would be kind of a bummer. It sure seems like it took me a lot of posts/work to get them, haha! But maybe you don't even have it anymore? What is the date on your kitty?

I love the shadow kitty! I'm hesitating a little, because if I buy that collectible it will literally take all of my bells which would be kind of a bummer. It sure seems like it took me a lot of posts/work to get them, haha! But maybe you don't even have it anymore? What is the date on your kitty?

feel that with earning bells, it can be slow to get them at times lol, the kitty has a date of 12th Nov 22 (it's about 8:30pm gmt time) and is still available! would be happy to put it on hold for you if you're unsure and wanted to think it through ☺️

Back