Buying Spooky Popcorn

HW2CMaB.png
HW2CMaB.png
HW2CMaB.png
BONK!
HW2CMaB.png
HW2CMaB.png
HW2CMaB.png

I don't mind trading my hammer for a 2021 hammer~Any message?
Would like my message to be the same as before:

Bonk Jr.

I don't mind trading my hammer for a 2021 hammer~Any message?
Would like my message to be the same as before:

Bonk Jr.
No message needed on mine. I'll send it over now. Thank you and I hope you have a great night and remainder of your weekend. :)

CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
Looking to trade a Sweet Bunny Balloon for a Zen Easter Egg if anyone's interested!
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png

After some thinking I’d like to take you up on the Zen Egg for 5 Sakura and Sweet Bunny Balloon trade. I haven’t bought the egg yet so if you want me to wait to buy it for a certain date, just let me know!

After some thinking I’d like to take you up on the Zen Egg for 5 Sakura and Sweet Bunny Balloon trade. I haven’t bought the egg yet so if you want me to wait to buy it for a certain date, just let me know!
YAY!

Would it be cool if we trade tomorrow? I want to use the sakuras for one very short lineup just for posterity's sake and to get a screenshot, then they're free to go. :)

YAY!

Would it be cool if we trade tomorrow? I want to use the sakuras for one very short lineup just for posterity's sake and to get a screenshot, then they're free to go. :)
Sure thing I’m heading to bed anyways so that works better for me. See you tomorrow! :)

Actually, I really hate to take back my offer but I now have more Spring Sakura than I know what to do with…

So I think I’m going to have to pass after all. I’m sorry. Hopefully you can find someone else who is in need of the Sakura more than I am.

💀💀💀 RIP me 💀💀💀

CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
Bump
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
I will take the offer that you’re posting on the title for the five Sakura, I only need eight out of the 10 nature (for a starlight egg) and the sweet bunny
Post automatically merged:

I do not need the starlight egg yet as I’m waiting on a trade for a dreamy egg first

I need to submit my egg first as well, which I should be doing tomorrow for the currency that I need

I will take the offer that you’re posting on the title for the five Sakura, I only need eight out of the 10 nature (for a starlight egg) and the sweet bunny

I do not need the starlight egg yet as I’m waiting on a trade for a dreamy egg first

I need to submit my egg first as well, which I should be doing tomorrow for the currency that I need
Awesome! Thank you!

You man Stardust, yes? Sounds good.

I need to submit my egg as well.

Guess we'll reconvene tomorrow/whenever the entries are accepted and we're both good to go?

Back