Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Feedback
100% (73) +
Selling a couple of collectibles that I either don't see myself using or have duplicates of - feel free to ping or pm if interested in any, dates should be visible in inventory ☺️

1681048298704.png
Famous Mushroom - 100 TBT
1681048425356.png
Shadow Kitty Plush - 1K TBT
1681048472109.png
Corrupted Rainbow Candy - 900 TBT

Also have a small current excess of FR Treasure that I'm not spending on anything at the moment if anyone if interested in buying/trading for any at usual rates of 100kT = 100 TBT.

hey i'm looking for FR! i'd prefer to offer collectibles here if you're interested but if not i can do tbt

hey i'm looking for FR! i'd prefer to offer collectibles here if you're interested but if not i can do tbt

hey, I'd probably mostly be interested in the silver jellyfish or the leftover egg currency (probably for the crescent moon egg but not sure how much they go for) - have enough treasure for those depending on if you're looking for that much treasure ☺️

hey, I'd probably mostly be interested in the silver jellyfish or the leftover egg currency (probably for the crescent moon egg but not sure how much they go for) - have enough treasure for those depending on if you're looking for that much treasure ☺️
i'm pretty much trying to liquidate my tbt stuff for FR so i'd gladly trade the jelly!

crescent egg would probably be fine if you want that in addition but i'm not sure on pricing either right now

i'm pretty much trying to liquidate my tbt stuff for FR so i'd gladly trade the jelly!

crescent egg would probably be fine if you want that in addition but i'm not sure on pricing either right now

that's good with me, thank you! what's your FR username - will send over the treasure for the jelly

will keep an eye out on the crescent moon - someones bound to sell one soon - to try and work out what its selling for

Back