Buying Spooky Popcorn

I'm seeking 4, so 3 would be amazing! What would you be looking for in exchange?
I'd be happy to give you one for free since someone else gave me a collectible for free yesterday 😁 I'm not too sure what Bee Plushes are going for these days, but I am interested in a Lemon and either a Sweet Bunny Balloon or a Cyan Heart Balloon. But idk if that is too much for two Bees!

I'd be happy to give you one for free since someone else gave me a collectible for free yesterday 😁 I'm not too sure what Bee Plushes are going for these days, but I am interested in a Lemon and either a Sweet Bunny Balloon or a Cyan Heart Balloon. But idk if that is too much for two Bees!
That would be awesome! Thank you!

I'm totally up for that trade. Do you have a preference between the two balloons?

Hi! If you still need bee plushies I could send one over for a perfect peach and a lemon :]

Hi! If you still need bee plushies I could send one over for a perfect peach and a lemon :]
Unfortunately I only had the one lemon and it was traded moments ago. I just hadn't edited the thread yet to reflect that. Can do the peach, but I understand if it's a no go.

Unfortunately I only had the one lemon and it was traded moments ago. I just hadn't edited the thread yet to reflect that. Can do the peach, but I understand if it's a no go.
That's alright! would a peach + sweet bunny balloon be ok instead?

Sure, why not. I'd be happy to bring my bee hunt to an end.

Any messages on the Peach or Sweet Bunny?
sounds good! you can send them without messages and with the sweet bunny purchased before the peach, if possible. thanks!
would you like a message on your bee?

sounds good! you can send them without messages and with the sweet bunny purchased before the peach, if possible. thanks!
would you like a message on your bee?
No message needed on the bee. Thank you!

I'll send them over now.

I hope you have a great day and a great rest of your week. :)

Potentially. What would you be looking for in exchange?
Hiya sorry at work, um i might be interested in.a balloon but unsure what wpuld be acceptable to ask for~
Let me know, sorry mobile limits what i see on here DX

Hiya sorry at work, um i might be interested in.a balloon but unsure what wpuld be acceptable to ask for~
Let me know, sorry mobile limits what i see on here DX
Hi,

I think I've come up with an alternative so I think I'll pass. I might change my mind before the Shop closes, but not sure. I appreciate the offer though. If I do reconsider, I'll let you know. Thank you for offering and I hope you have a great day!

I have a Shadow Kitty Plush dated October 28th, 2022. I can sell it to you if you're still looking for one, but no worries if not!
With Easter around the corner I'm not sure I want to spend any TBT at the moment. I might inquire about it afterward though and appreciate the offer. Currently just looking to date trade the one for now.

With Easter around the corner I'm not sure I want to spend any TBT at the moment. I might inquire about it afterward though and appreciate the offer. Currently just looking to date trade the one for now.
Understandable! (I'm still tentative on selling my plush so I might change my mind. 😅) I'll send it over for the date-trade, would you like a message on it?

Back