Buying Spooky Popcorn

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
Bump!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

Someone did me a kindness earlier and they're trying to find a Pink Balloon or Yellow Balloon. I can offer a Purple Balloon in exchange if anyone is willing to trade.​

MpkCptO.png
Anybody want a Sweet Bunny Balloon for a Banana? How about for a Pink or Yellow Balloon? Yeah, you do!
MpkCptO.png

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
Bump!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

Hi, how many Bananas are you looking for a Sweet Balloon and a Pink Balloon?
I'm a dumb dumb and, in my haste, worded that post poorly. I can offer the Sweet Bunny Balloon in exchange for Bananas but am seeking the Pink or Yellow to thank somebody for something and was offering Sweet Bunny Balloons for those too.

As for Sweet Bunny <-> Banana, I'm trying to get as many as I can before the event concludes. Would two be okay or too much? I'm open to negotiation.

Omg don't worry about it! I can definitely do the 2 bananas for a Sweet Bunny Balloon ^-^ I was also just panicking a little because I thought I had to make you wait for the rest of my MEOW coupons 😅

If that's OK with you, LMK if you'd like a message on em and I'll send em your way c:
(and any/no message is fine with me)

Omg don't worry about it! I can definitely do the 2 bananas for a Sweet Bunny Balloon ^-^ I was also just panicking a little because I thought I had to make you wait for the rest of my MEOW coupons 😅

If that's OK with you, LMK if you'd like a message on em and I'll send em your way c:
(and any/no message is fine with me)
Awesome, thank you so much!

I don't have any messages in mind for the Bananas, so no need.

I'll send the Sweet Bunny Balloon floating on over your way now.

Once again, I hope you have a great night and remainder of your weekend and a great week ahead! :)

Awesome, thank you so much!

I don't have any messages in mind for the Bananas, so no need.

I'll send the Sweet Bunny Balloon floating on over your way now.

Once again, I hope you have a great night and remainder of your weekend and a great week ahead! :)
Just sent over the bananas and I received the Sweet Bunny!
Thank you so much and you have a great weekend as well! 💙

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
The Banana Hunt has been completed successfully! Thank you to everyone who helped!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
The tally man can now tally me banana!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

Hj0XU2J.png
Hj0XU2J.png
Hj0XU2J.png
Changing course. See the first post!
Hj0XU2J.png
Hj0XU2J.png
Hj0XU2J.png

Last edited:
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
The Banana Hunt has been completed successfully! Thank you to everyone who helped!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
The tally man can now tally me banana!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

Hj0XU2J.png
Hj0XU2J.png
Hj0XU2J.png
Changing course. See the first post!
Hj0XU2J.png
Hj0XU2J.png
Hj0XU2J.png
How many bees are you after?? I'm looking to get rid of 3 👀 also I am glad daylight come and me wanna go home congrats on getting your bananas

Back