• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

NOSE OFF: Square, Oval or Triangle?

Which nose shape?

• Total voters
I think they all look strange and not like noses.
I think I'll stick with the triangle, though the red looks bad. It needs to be more subtle.

Oh man I didn't even know or notice this. I'm torn between oval and triangle. The oval nose looks pretty cute.

I think they all look strange and not like noses.
I think I'll stick with the triangle, though the red looks bad. It needs to be more subtle.

On some, it looks like you can alter the colour and size, same with the mouth (艸*>∀︎<*∞︎)

all the noses r cute and if we can switch between them i probably will, but the triangle nose is iconic and it matches my nose more than the others irl and my acnh characters just gonna be me so. glad we have more options now

I think I'll be choosing the oval nose. It looks like the nose in my profile picture so I think it's the best choice.

Also I just noticed that the three noses correspond to the three grass shapes your town can have. Probably not intentional but still somewhat interesting.

I'm leaning towards square nose currently... something about it. Looks dorky, I guess?

i never liked the big red honkers. it's just an artistic choice that always looked unpleasant to me in any artstyle. i think i'll be switching between oval and square noses.

i'd go for the traditional triangle nose just for nostalgia's sake but i'd choose to go for the new nose choices (oval) to commemorate the evolution of animal crossing lol

Same! I love my triangle nose one. I think I?ll experiment with some new noses on my extra villagers though.

The more artwork I see posted, the more torn I become between triangle and oval... I am so use to the classic triangle, but oval is so cute to me. I guess I will snoop peoples' villager pictures while I wait for my copy to arrive to help me pick. :p

Thinking of square for now, but pulling out hope maybe there'll be even more! Who could complain about more choices, haha

I wonder if we can have no nose?

No noes is good noes.

Okay. Attempting to make myself laugh.
#Fail.

They're all cute, i may experiment with the other two see if they look good, but if i don't like them, I'll go with the triangle nose :)

Back