Giveaway NMT giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever on a search for Chief! I had a red Husky named Chief who passed away a long time before I started playing Animal Crossing, so I always look for him when I get a new game.

Edit: Fang, also! I had a Husky named Kiba so he's another dreamie for sure.

Congrats on getting Raymond!
My dreamies are Raymond, Kabuki, Genji, Marshal, Lolly and Diana.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Love how sometimes things workout in your favour and you get the villagers you want! Congrats!

My dreamies are Freya, Fang, Lobo, Skye, Whitney, Wolfgang and W. Link (if you can get it)

Also thanks so much for doing this give away! It's really awesome of you to do something like this after accumulating so much nook mile tickets!

Thank you for doing this! :giggle: my dreamies for my island are sherb, coco, and genji! :giggle:

congrats on getting raymond! it's really nice of u to decide to give away some tickets!
right now my top dreamies are punchy, whitney, and baabara! maybe beau and/or erik.... i wasn't looking for fang but he showed up on a mystery island, i invited him over, and have fallen in love with him since so count him in too!

hewwo!!! how lucky for u omg. my dreamies are fang and zucker and my mom, who i share my island w, wants beau and willow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back