• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway NMT giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie Moon

~Living in my own world~
Bells
Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (92) +
So I collected like 300 NMT, all ready to go on a big hunt for Raymond, when all of a sudden... he shows up in my campsite. Definitely can’t complain, but now I have more tickets than I know what to do with! ;w;

So I’m gonna give some of them away in hopes that other peeps can use them to find their dreamies!❤️

I’ll be giving three people 50 NMT each, chosen by a random number generator; your entry number will be your post number! Just comment below and tell me who your dreamies are! ^^

The three recipients will be chosen tomorrow, April 6th, at 6pm GMT time! Don’t worry if you can’t collect the tickets straight away, I’m happy to hold them for you :D

Good luck everyone! :3

Super nice of you! My dreamies are Camofrog, Drift, Mitzi, Mint, Flo, Wade and Freya :)

How lucky! Hoping I can get Raymond in my island too. My dreamies are Elvis, Coco, Lionel, Apollo, Mott, Judy, and Raymond!

Hey! Congrats on getting Raymond! He's such a cuty <3

My ultimate dreamy is Marshal, I love him sooo much! So glad I finally got him in island! Now I hope to get Judy !

Thank you very much for doing this!

I wish I was as lucky as you! My dreamies are Marshal, Zucker, Molly, Raymond, and Melba.

Thank you for your generosity! <3

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway. I think I'm going for these ten: Kevin, Snake, Marshal, Kyle, Dobie, Biskit, Merengue, Audie, Reneigh and Blanche or Diana (I have both already, can't decide T_T)!

Congrats on getting Raymond! Thank you for hosting a giveaway. ^^

My dreamies are currently Phil, Agnes, Kyle, and Dobie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back